Let's open the Pacific Front!

???, looks like you can jetson the Pontoons?

Yeah, they should have gone with the Ka Mi, that one has a coax.

You can in War Thunder, but I doubt they will let you do that here because you can’t change your bomb load, what shells or belts you bring into a battle and how much fuel you bring in a plane.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to this update. However, please don’t add big armor (e.g., Jumbos). Keep the pacific campaign focused on infantry and air. Normandy is enough.

3 Likes

O, I see now what you mean

Ya, or higher tier maybe

Lmao, i bet we will see experimental Jap tanks

Chi Nu vs Sherman level 40 here we goooooooooooo.

@1942786 question.

This pack doesn’t offer slots (squad slots) like Stalingrad pack did?

We all start with 3 infantry squads and 1 vehicle with option to buy them or you gonna offer slots like you did in Stalingrad?

I would apreciate an answer.

4 Likes

Beretta M38\43 vs Thompson, less go

Oh yea that is going to be a thing too, MP 34 against Grease gun is likely to be here too.

Dont forget the MP-28, one of the most famous jap guns :skull:

Those squads look bussin ngl

1 Like

They are looking at superior Shermans storming their beaches and they know that they can’t compete with their useless paper thin armored tanks that also have weak canons, they will be deserting from that match and play different campaign.

Stalingrad first they only have 2 maps there it’s a joke

Nice, one of the two campaigns I was hoping to be added, next to the invasion of France in 1940

1 Like

@1942786 have the devs thought about revamping the campaigns any? The more campaigns they push out the more the playerbase will be split. The devs need to find a way to tie them all together. iE: theaters. Would be nice to get an answer on this topic.

I mean but even berlin started with a single map on alpha… And that map alone sold me into the game lol

As time goes, more content will be added. And hopefully we will see more maps for every campaign on the following devblogs/update.

Content will come. Patience, one must have.

2 Likes

Yeah it should have 4 additional slots, it’s so cramped with basic 4 especially with premium squads they are including, after a while you won’t want to play as them since they will be weaker than higher lvl squads.

I pre Orderd Stalingrad, but didnt get these 2 ugly Decals for my useless Flamethrower Tank.

But its not worth the Time&Work.

I’m happy about new Campaign, but i’m scared, getting shot from AI trough 24 Bushes could kill the Projekt

AI has gotten better, at least in my experience.
I used to get sniped from across the Map in Normandy from bots, but now they have better threat detection, so I am hoping that part of the news in the upcoming weeks relates to bot work and other fixes improvements.

2 Likes