Legacy squads, shop tab

All legacy squads should be available to all players for purchase once they unlock and purchase their tech tree equivalent.
How hard is it to make another shop tab, call it “legacy squads” and sell those squads there for 50k or more?

And as for legacy squads favoring some factions by being able to take multiple vehicles of the same power level.
The solution is quite simple, vehicles shouldn’t be attached only to specific squads. It’s a completely pointless thing that veterans can get around anyway through old premiums or legacy squads (as I have mentioned above).

Thank you.

22 Likes

all old event squads should be on sale for gold, old players are happy because they get them for free, new players are happy because they dont miss out

7 Likes

Not being able to sell those squads accidentally would be a start.

6 Likes

I made a post about this exact thing about a month ago. Thank you for making one as well! You have a lot more popularity on here and I hope the devs see this post!

I agree 110%! I would love to have the ability to use any tank or vehicle in a vehicle squad, or to atleast have the “rules” of the squads to be given some more slack so there is more wiggle room for vehicles of the similar tier/BR.

If a squad has the ability to have a BRI-III, allow that squad to use any vehicle (ground and aircraft would stay separate ofc) of that capability and capacity.

Agree. Why not allow us to do it, even only for collection?

1 Like

Could also just add it to the tree:

1 Like

Legacy is a veteran’s advantage and reward, but it’s also a balance
Veteran players spend a lot of time and effort in each battlefield to obtain these things, so they should be retained.
And there are only a few old players who have played multiple maps for a long time.
This means that only some players have the right to use multiple vehicles
And they still need to pay to take advantage of this
but
What would happen if new players were given access to older vehicle squads and vehicles?
For players who have no skills and are unable to fight and who are selfish and refuse to fight.
Their Most Hated Suicide Wheels and Camping May Be Changing to More
You can buy 2 grids for only $15
Use 3 types of Shermans at the same time to fight against Japanese Level 3 houses
Germany can use 2 or 3 Tigers to dominate everything on the ground
The Soviet Union? I don’t know what obvious ground advantage they had
Germany, the Soviet Union and the United States can use a large number of high-performance aircraft of the same type below level 3 to fight
They should thank the authorities for making this nerf

Why don’t you say something like the P47RE and the Soviet grenade launcher will be made available again?
The Germans will be happy

not planned unfortunately.

and, to a shocker to me, it appears not many people kept their legacy squads.

most of them all sold them for 10k because it bothered them as it was " harder to find the things they wanted ".

now, i have no way to know if that is true, or… just a thing a dev told me to frik off when i was “reworking” appearances which appearances were based on squads.

with that being said, sounds like a bit of a excuse to me, and i would really love to buy legacy squads that i couldn’t get before.

but i’m afraid that’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

I know it wasn’t planned.

But I think it’s needed and that’s why I made this topic. I haven’t made one on this subject so far.

2 Likes

Tuvok - Illogical

2 Likes

lol… it is advantage for veterans and “balance”

I can ask again. Don’t know the outcome but it seems like a bunch of people would love to see this implemented.
I can’t guarantee you anything but I’ll ask and propose this.

5 Likes

Don’t be too sympathetic to players who sold their legions.
They don’t deserve an interest-free loan.
New players will like legions with more different historical stories and characteristics.
Old players hope that the legion mechanism can have more new mechanisms: such as a unified faction/national legion experience pool, special costumes of different legions, special soldiers, and even insignificant special skills.

Devs still refuse to repent for making ‘Esc’ button count as confirmation for selling squads early on. They quietly fixed it and now act like nothing happened.

I don’t care, all the legions are mine.
I have completed the basic research of all the legions as much as possible, and collected the overflow research level of most legions.
I will not sell any of them.
And I reminded my community during the notice stage of the legion sale that they should not be sold unless necessary.

Do you want to see a lot of new guys in the future doing crazy windmill tactics with something like 3 P38s or 3 Shermans?

Who cares?