Ki 43 for the Japanese

They should really add the Ki 43 for Tier I-II for the Japanese and give it an air start, so the Japanese have an air start option to counter the Allied ones at that BR, Air start gives a big advantage and it’s a very lopsided one atm in the pacific.

5 Likes

I want it because it’s cute.

But there really should be some sort of air rule for Pacific maps… the carrier system is really fun. But that all low br usa planes start in the air… it makes almost all Pacific campaign usa planes obsolete, and nobody ever use them.

2 Likes

Well we have Zero for BR 2 better add Ki-43-III otsu Hayabusa for BR -3 I have suggested in my Japanese BR:
My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released - Suggestions - Enlisted

The Ki-43-III in the Japanese tree in WT never saw service, so it would make more sense to add the Ki-43-I or the Ki-43-II. They could also reskin the Ki-43-III that’s only in the Chinese tree for some reason, but that requires work, and devs are lazy.

1 Like

Ki-43-III will fit better for BR-3 and it will be easy for the developers to add it from gameplay perspective will be the best pick for Ki-43 we don’t have nothing on BR - 3 and it will fit there perfectly. But yes realistically Ki-43-I or II will be better but from gameplay perspective Ki-43-III will be the perfect pick.

1 Like

The Ki 61 would fit fine at BR3, they just need to put it there like the Chi Nu. The Ki 44 would also work there.

Ki43 Ⅱ をBR2辺りに追加してほしい。