✨ Jungle Fire update

Don’t be so dramatic.

6 Likes

For years of waiting, finally here it comes.
Though I dont know how many other wrong reload animations are yet to be updated.

6 Likes

something wierd with the bombs,

seems the bombs are much easier to cause no damage, or did u change the physics of the bomb dropping?

1 Like

Some other weapons are in the line for that improvement too.

3 Likes

Bipods?

10 Likes

Don’t have any info about that, for now i know that there is some work with guns who have similar problems like g41 had

8 Likes

In Tunis, there’re issues with the tanker 3 crew’s customization and the gold order F2’s tank markings have disappeared

1 Like

Kind of expected.

4 Likes

When are we getting correct kill markers for aircraft? The new “FP-5” has correct Japanese kill markers, yet our customization options still only have Allied kill markers for Allied aircraft and Vise Versa for the other factions.

4 Likes

Seriously? wz.35 only has 10 kilograms! If you can’t sprint while hold it, u can’t do the same thing with most machine guns in the game either.
{CDCC189A-0099-473f-BB94-1C51B5494E12}

11 Likes

Literally one defeats the purpose of the other.
Disgusting. Clownfield 2.0.

9 Likes

Aren’t they identical? :thinking:

1 Like

But I don’t have to wait 2 other squads to play with as again :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe unfaire but still beta…

1 Like

Ah I see, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just happy about big IS2. I don’t mind the addition of fantasy as44 much… but it’s the same as stg44. Not sure I’ll use it a lot :thinking:

3 Likes

g9b2t7wlkq371

3 Likes

This one have a bayonet

2 Likes

Try checking if they’re still equipped, my tankers still have theirs :+1:t3:

3 Likes

My bug report is being ignored. Damn

1 Like

I am currently at work so I can’t. But thanks for letting me know, hopefully it’s not just another bug.

2 Likes