Japan isn't ready for BR 5

The Japanese never redesigned the Federov automatic rifle themselves。This photo is actually from the Japanese document “蘇軍兵器寫真要覽 昭和7年”, which is the Japanese weapons intelligence against the Soviet army in 1932。

1 Like

The Prince De Wang never had a SIG 1930 submachine gun and a SIG MKMO submachine gun, and the so-called records were all nonsense from the Osprey Society

If we are talkimg about land vehicles;
Ho ri never even existed at all.
They had good self propelleds like:
Type 4 ha to (12 cm howitzer)
Type ho-ni with 10 cm barrel
Type ho ro with 15 cm howitzer
Type 5 ho chi with 15 cm howitzer

The problem is all of them are self propelleds and tanks destroyers.
In a fast paced game with narrow maps like enlisted,its impossible to japanese to deal with even if you will add all of them.
Df refuses to do something about maps so we stuck with it.
Best solution is; not try to force a godd*mn country that CANNOT compete at br 5 in any shape or form.

Well Japan is not about land vehicles its naval power. Tanks and land vehicles where never a priority so if they add the right planes we wont need Ho Ri to be honest they can end the Japanese Tanks at BR 4 and add more planes at BR 5. Mitsubishi A7M with rockets will do the same role as P-47 Thunderbolt and we all know how well Tigers fair against P-47…

Went straight from Chi-Tos to the Ho-Ri prot without even the Chi-Ri 2 or even Chi Nu 2.

There are also plenty of japanese planes to choose from that they don’t have to end their line with a literal rocket-powered human-crewed suicide missile.

1 Like

you can removed its there just for fun. Without it you will be steamrolling US and USSR xD Thats why I put the Reppu on top cuz its gonna end up with it the other one is just for laughs what is Japan without suicide weapons… And even if there is no tank in BR 5 with this setup you will be fine…the planes and the small arms is all you need.

in regards to japan not ready, i would like to drop some of my experience so far with the new fighter plane, the ki-61, which is supposed to be fighting end of the line allied fighters and bombers.

-the plane have excellent cannons and mgs, but its ammo is severely lacking. keep in mind this thing have to fight p47s, p51s and the whole zoo. you get 3 or maybe 4 decent bursts and have to turn tail to rearm.

-the thing has a very easy handling, but it skids a lot when not perfectly aligned, not to the extreme of the fw 190s and their family, but its very noticeable, specially when trying to line up for a precision bombing run.

-the flaps on this plane are tied with strings, you rip off flaps just by pressing the flap command no matter the situation or speed. they could as well be non existant. you are better off not even touching them.

-the 100kg bombs suffer from being mislabeled. they act as best as they were loaded with 50 kg of explosives.

-the xp required to level the squad is amazingly low, very nice to get a couple of unlocks per battle, feels very rewarding. i fear they will patch it soon to at least triple the xp. level it now if you can.

these are my personal observations, not set in stone as i have not unlocked till recently.

if this is the top of the line air force japan is getting, im afraid air superiority will be out of reach, or at least extremely hard to achieve.

i would like to add in particular the windshield of the japanese truck, which is a torture in itself just by existing. not to mention they forgot to add brakes on that thing. feels like the flintstones car, you have to put your feet on the ground to actually stop it.

maybe could add also a non flag version of the rifle the japan paras have?

Agree with you, the 5th level Japanese army did not have tanks and planes powerful enough to match the Allies——Whether it’s games or history。
It’s the same with light weapons。

Please do not fight in the forum if you continue appropiate action will be taken consider this your warning.

3 Likes

I believe T5 Japan will do just fine against T5 US so long as we get enough paper weapons. Auto rifle, lmg, plane, two tanks and we are Gucci!

All of this are OK we found enough

The problem lies here we only now have 1 tank in T5/BR5 if we need to add a second tank it would be a headache to find either we need to add Heavy tank no 6(Tiger) which is going to struggle against superpershing (can pen it but in specific places from front but people would want a better counter)
in that case there are 2 tanks left that could be added that none are in WT CHI-RI with 88mm type 99 AA gun (APs were developed for this AA gun)(this never was planned but Americans seeing the large turret of Chi-ri thought that the Japanese were planing to use 88 mm like Germans with this tank but in reality the large turret was for belt fed auto loader. with 88 mm CHI-RI wouldn’t have access to auto loader) Also it wouldn’t change the fact that chi-ri’s armor at br 5 would be like paper for most tanks
and chi-se(Chi-Se was a very late WW2 project of using existing components to create an ultimate medium tank. The Chi-Se would combine the fully rotating turret and mobility from medium tanks, and the firepower from the Ho-Ri tank destroyer - the 10.5 cm gun. Alongside those, the Chi-Se would use a new kind of suspension type from the usual bell crank suspension (which was used on almost every Japanese tank during WW2), which was already experimented on the Chi-Ri during it’s design phase. The Chi-Se is usually portrayed as a bigger Chi-Ri with a 10.5 cm gun and hull of sloped armor.
While there’s no actual solid proof that the Chi-Se was more or less a heavier Chi-Ri, there’s a very good chance the Chi-Se was that, as most of the medium tanks of Japan were basically bigger evolutions of previous designs.)

1 Like

Japan so ready for br 5 same way as enlisted ready for steam.

1 Like