Italy

My therapist would like to know for how long I need to keep this change…

@Spiderkingthe10-live @Master_Snail @SdKfz173DW-live

3 Likes

Until Italy is properly represented. It might be a bit late now, but you did have the choice between a moustache or a propaganda poster as a signature…

Anyway, welcome to the NIEM!

Spoiler

I didn’t know you played Red Dead. I’ve recently come back to it and found myself enjoying it.

2 Likes

All you needed to do was look at my profile picture. :wink:

I haven’t played in a couple of years, I finished everything that I wanted in RDO so I just stopped, fun to hang out with friends though (a lot of whiskey, moonshine and cigars are consumed during those occasions, but never coffe!).

Dear Lord, I think for my own mental health and the balance of the universe I think I’ll keep this for a week.

My beard is one of the pillars of the universe, it’s needed to keep the world steady, I’m taking a risk here by removing it, but that just shows how important proper subfaction representation is to me! Some may die in natural disasters from this, but that’s a sacrifice I am willing to make.

2 Likes

Hmmmm I dunno… @Spiderkingthe10-live @SdKfz173DW-live what do you two think?

Spoiler

That’s perfectly fine. Just as long as you remember to spread the word by other ways.

The moment a similar movement comes up for the British, I’ll join it in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

After NIEM is successful we will dissolve it and turn it into NBEM (National British Enlisted Movement)

3 Likes

That’s perfectly fine, and as a member of the N.I.E.M, you acan officially post our posters to spread the word of the N.I.EM

NIEM (National Italian Enlisted Movement) “Inspirational” Posters

2 Likes

I have some other ideas:

  1. S.P.A.M. – Society for Proper Allied Militaries

  2. B.E.E.F. – British Empire’s Enlisted Force

  3. C.U.P. – Commonwealth Unified Players

  4. S.C.O.N.E. – Society for Commonwealth Nations’ Enlistment

  5. C.R.U.M.P.E.T. – Commonwealth Representation Union Making Play Equally Thrilling

  6. B.R.E.W. – British Representation in Enlisted Worldwide


Though, I should add, I think we will either get both at the same time or the Brits first… I don’t see full Italian representation happening before the Commonwealth.

4 Likes

Even better idea - why don’t we run both at the same time @OggeKing @SdKfz173DW-live ?

3 Likes

I don’t mind that

1 Like

Bro! I can’t get Tunisia for my Video on NIEM!!! Should I just do a custom with bots?

1 Like

It’s up to you, it’s your video, your idea

2 Likes

I think ima just load into a custom and record there… yeah nvm

2 Likes

Well just saying he’s with her girl

But if anything else i know is that he Will come again
Very Soon™

I have asked Napoleon Total to join our cause

3 Likes

Did he say yes?

Not yet… ima keep asking him to, every video… because he’s made videos about Italy in the past

2 Likes

Well, I’m sure he is either working on a video. About the NIEM or something else. Their’s also Slakrrrrrrr, he might be interested in the movement.

1 Like

WHAT?! Are you only telling me now that I’m going to have to remove my mustache?

I had to use super glue to attach this mustache to a 13-ton piece of metal.

And besides, they make me sexy. I’ve already picked up two Matildas.

3 Likes

Nah, keep the stache and add a Monicle, top hat, or Tea cup

1 Like

We came close to disaster or epicness.
Each has their own choice: whether to change the P to an M.