It’s easy to report an error!

Only sad thing, but that was to be expected, is that this forum will be much less relevant. Devs probably will use it only to relay information about updates and nothing more. They won’t look at bugs section as it will be shut down, and probably will look even less at suggestions and/or issues players might have.

I understand this change as let’s admit; this forum is pretty much a dumpster fire. Most suggestions are dubious in nature, and 75% of the posts or more are complaints.

Oh well :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’ve seen it happen before; a core group of players takes over the forums with their enthusiasm, and in their zeal for the game they slowly become demanding and entitled to believe their opinions matter more than others.

As their entitlement grows,so does their dissatisfaction at being ignored by the devs, in their own eyes. Then comes the boycotts and open letters demanding that the devs capitulate to their demands, lest the game die to the devs poor stewardship.

So here we are now…

2 Likes

So far the bugs on the Jira board are somewhat valid, but some are not bugs at all, I guess it will be easier to discount non bugs…

I’m really glad to hear it! Just to be clear: will this work for console players too? I assume it will just be an option on the menu correct?

Yes ps5 (me too) is option

So just to make sure I’m correct (I’m not sitting at my xbox right now), its found by hitting the start button correct? Same place as “options”, “kill soldier”, “quit game”, etc. right?

Do historical errors to the Tommy gun count? Fix the 1928A1. It sucks now. OP that mofo so we have a reason to use it again. It is WORSE than the previous 2 before it.

This may or may not be an improvement, but it is a step in the right direction, because the current system is only working sub standard at best.

I have noticed a language barrier issue also. A few times i have been asked to be more specific when in fact i was very specific and anyone with a fluent understanding of English would see this. Hopefully this new system will help overcome the language barrier issue.

Also some devs still don’t seem to understand that posting a screenshot directly from console platforms isn’t an option. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS going through a third party or sending files to pc, phone, ect., then transferring ect., it is a royal pain in the ass and time consuming, when bugs aren’t fixed for months on end, why would a player want to go through the hassle?

Will console platforms be able to apply a screenshot or video to this new site directly or is it again NOT CONSOLE FRIENDLY?

Upon trying to use the “report an error” feature on Xbox, I’ve come to 2 realizations:

1. It pulls up a QR code that must be scanned before you can report it. Please just add the function within the game that can be filled out rather than having a bunch of additional steps.

2. Its only an option from the lobby screen, and cannot be done while in game. If added to where it could be filled out quickly in game, it could also mark a time frame within the game it is submitted, making it easier for those looking into the report to find the issue.

1 Like

They say cross platform, but they should say 90% pc 10% console because we only make about 10% functionality for console players, and if a bug occurs to console only, oh well tough shit

1 Like

What is the problem?

It’s Locking during reset