Increased MG belts for Axis

Do not lie to yourselves:

German mains can NEVER be happy. N E V E R.

If you give them a 250 rds MG42 with no recoil, 1200 RPM, laser accuracy, no running speed malus, SMG-level ADS speed, 500 rds ammo pool and 2 seconds reload time, they’ll be like:
“But why no ballistic shield like Japanese paras?”
“Russian MGs cost 2k less XP to unlock, that’s so unfair.”
“Its DPS is 0,00001 lower than the Stinger, this is outrageous, the Devs hate Germany.”

5 Likes

Seems you forgot times when russian and (to lesser extent) american mains did exactly that. Biased idiots aren’t only an axis thing.

(MP40 doing 0.2 damage more anyone? Or OP japanese AT rifle?)

9 Likes

That’s because we need Maus to be happy.

2 Likes

I’d give you one, only to eat popcorn while I watch you trying in vain to drive around Berlin while dodging all the debris (you’ve been stuck with a track clipped into an unbreakable dog poop since 12 minutes).

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

yea Joe tell me that one, kinda ridiculous tbh

1 Like

Well brother first you give that to us and then say we will never be happy when we start complaining again all I am seeing we asking for 100 rnd MG and allies getting a 200 round insane fire rate MG

5 Likes

I think the implementation of the stinger is annyoing for a number of reasons,
I’d be fine to see a tit for tat answer to it with a belt of roughly equal-ish length, as an Event reward;

Ideally this would go for all factions as well;

maybe next event could be german 200+ round mg? i hope so anyway

it about time they get something so parrot can return

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’d gladly enjoy a German 250 rds BRRRRT machine too.

Axis: MG 15, modified aircraft MG, TT
Japanese: Type 100, modified aircraft MG, TT
Allies: Stinger, modified aircraft MG and the most iconic in this list, limited 2 event

Yeup! Seems legit

If it makes you feel any better, a few months on the line will probably bring stingers back in another event.

those were frankly mistakes;
as I’ve said elsewhere, I’d have gone with the Other MG-15… the MG-15n.A. (ironically I think the n. A. means 'neuer Art basically New Model… while the MG-15 we’ve got in game is a ‘yeah we totally had this in 1915… no we swear we did’)…

the Type 100 is also kind of silly to see deployed in it’s current state, the TE-4 split would’ve been better…