Improving the matchmaking for low Battle Rating

There is a vehicle-mounted weapon on the rear side of the Japanese ground vehicle’s turret. Can it be operated?

That’s such a lame argument - and it’s not against you but against the game.

Why shouldn’t you be able to set up your same units for multiple BRs in parallel if willing to do the micromanagement and give your favourite engineer a semi-auto in one case and a bolt action in the other? Or even different squads, there’s really no reason to limit that.

And you could set the preferred BR for each faction when attempting “join any” matches, but when uptiered, let decide in the start phase which team setup preset to use from the allowed ones, knowing the game mode and the map.
I think I’d even use a smoke grenade preset in some maps when we’re attacking.

Thanks for saying I’m wrong then proving me right lol. Germany and russia both get the soft rule at all times. u.s. and japan dont. Therefore my comment “U.S. doesn’t get the same soft rule as germany and ussr.” Is accurate.

Is okay. You probably just misunderstood

T20 was real. Much more real than your condors lol

it does against germany, it doesnt against japan for BR 3-5. US would have 10v5 advantage over japan if you forced ±1 BR for good part of the day.

And how many were adopted, produced and fielded in WW2?

How many fg42 ii were used? Lol german mains are always funny

I find it hard to believe sometimes. The matches i get put into as a br3 are basically full lobbies of br5. As if there wasn’t 1 or 2 other br5 people out there to join instead of putting me a br3 is a bit far fetched

A whole damn lot, thousands. It was an officially adopted and produced weapon.

What about T20?

What? Lol

First model was only around 2 thousand. Second model was probably around the same. That aint shit bud. Especially when you’ve got 17+ million soldiers.

When you’re talking on this scale, 2,000 fg42s isn’t much different than 100 t20s. AND there were 100,000 t20s to be procured just as the bombs dropped, so you could say they were officially adopted as well. Germany however wasn’t able to procure anymore fg42s even if the bombs didn’t drop.

Also, last i checked there aren’t more then 100 soldiers on the field in enlisted. So every soldier is capable of holding one while still being historically accurate

FG was adopted, serially produced and used in battle.

T20 was not adopted, not serially produced, not used in battle.

It’s that simple.

2 Likes

T20 was adopted…when the government orders 100,000 that means it’s an adopted weapon. It’s also safe to assume it was battle tested. Which means it was used in battle

Did you even Google?

Which battle it was used in?

Which units deployed it?

Literally first link:

“The T20 had an overall length of 48+1⁄4 inches, a barrel length of 24 inches, and weighed 9.61 lb without accessories and 12.5 lb with bipod and empty magazine. It was designated as limited procurement in May 1945. Due to the cessation of hostilities with Japan, the number for manufacture was reduced to 100. The project was terminated in March 1948”

Show me a picture of T20 usage in WW2?

2 Likes

That literally said exactly what i did. But yet nothing about what you’re saying? Lol do you want to go back and read my message again? I’ll make it easy for you

“100 t20s”

“100,000 t20s to be procured” (a.k.a. 100,000 were ordered but never went through because of atomic bombs)

“When government orders 100,000 that means it’s an adopted weapon”

“It’s safe to assume it was battle tested, which means it was used in battle”

“Safe to assume”.
Right.
Which battle?
Which unit?

Do you have a source or “trust me bro”?

T20 was not given to combat troops in WW2.

2 Likes

there was around 7k fg42 and fg42 2 produced.

source? cause T in T20 is designation for prototypes. if it was officially adopted and went for procurement it would get M designation.

3 Likes

Source? There are many different numbers for this. At MOST it was 7k between both models but I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. There were 3,000 fg42s ordered and only 2,000 were made from the info i got. And i kinda doubt there were more fg42 ii’s then fg42’s. But i could be wrong on that. I’m almost positive there were only 2k of the first model though

that is what i meant.

1 Like

How do you know a couple weren’t given to combat soldiers for field testing? That’s almost common sense when you’re in a war and wanting to find out what’s effective and how to make things better. Take the current war in ukraine for example. Everyone is sending all sorts of crap to test in battle.

how do you know it was given? proving something wasnt used is almost impossible.

1 Like