Improving Mannlicher m1895, Winchester m1895, and Lee Enfield MK.IV sights

All of these sights are almost “invisible” to the surroundings when aiming at objects, specifically the front sights. I would like to see all of these nice rifles have a lighter color on the front sight to make it more pronounced. It would not be that difficult and I hope this makes it into the main game. I also would like to hear suggestions for this and if this is even a possibility. Thanks.

That what make them soo great so please never change them

2 Likes

What do you mean? You are talking about the best BR II bolts in-game atm (Dunno about Mannlicher). Yeah sure their frontal sights are difficult to see through, particularly when used at distances over 200 meters, but at least the sights do not cover half of your monitor, when you aim, so you can always keep an eye on your sides for potential movement.

But if you are having issue, I can at least give you a hint, just decrease your camera FOV and it should help you see better. Do however take into account it may result in tunnel vision and getting caught off guard by an enemy you would otherwise see, especially at closer ranges.

You can get up to these results.
FOV 90 - aiming/no hold breath

FOV 0 - aiming/no hold breath

1 Like

mannlicher is good i preffer it over the winchester because the sigths yea it has a better reload per shoot but you can increase the fire rate if you use the perk

Bolt actions are grate for they have a big variety of sights, some prefer thick sights some prefer thinner sights. There is no point making them all look the same.

1 Like

I am not saying that all the sights have to be the same, they just need to stand out more and maybe with a lighter color front sight post.