Imperator: Judgement Day

The twin-barreled Type 100 machine gun. It fires a 7.92×57mm cartridge and has a fire rate of 400-600 rounds per minute. It uses a 100 round saddle drum magazine. This can be a more than suitable unlock for BR V Japan. Since the Japanese would definitely be facing the Browning M1919 A6. The Type 1 variant appears to be basically the same weapon as the earlier model, the Type 100. The Type 1 gun had a head or shoulder rest attached to it.
Source: Type 100 machine gun | Gun Wiki | Fandom

4 Likes

Except they all seem to be vehicle/tripod mounted. Was there an infantry version (with stock)?

2 Likes

That is badass.

I feel it will be awkward to use sadly. as I feel it will probably nearly one tap leading to alot of wastes of ammo. as well as what VoyoMayPL said.

1 Like

I forgot to mention this. But now I have added it to the post as well. ‘The Type 1 variant appears to be basically the same weapon as the earlier model, the Type 100. The Type 1 gun had a head or shoulder rest attached to it.’

Yep. But I would really like to have a high capacity mg for the Japanese.

this is gold order/premium tier
type 98 aka mg15 and type 92 aka lewis (jacket+stock variant BUT with 97rnd drum) are more reasonable for tech tree. it can be done quickly even, just minor changes to existing models

1 Like

Yeah. Or alternatively they can give us the AN M2 Stinger and this in the form of a reinforcements received event.

Type 92 and type 89 both I think had some infantry use
Type 92 being a copy of Lewis gun with 2 variant low ammo and high ammo
and type 89 looking like DP with 69 rounds

1 Like
1 Like

Nice. I made a post about the Type 92 MG on the Enlisted Reddit. I will look up the Type 89 MG as well.

I forgot to mention the type 89 used in the article is TE-4 variant which was referred as flexible type and was used as infantry weapon,too

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

1 Like

This machine gun wasn’t an infantry weapon. And there is no way to implement it as an infantry gun as well thanks to it dual handed grip.

1 Like

you might be right I’m not sure but
The machine gun was used as a rear gun on aircraft and some were pressed into ground and anti-aircraft use
this is what wiki has wrote about it there were ground use for it as such I suggest it and does it matter at this point man they are adding concept stuff so something that according to wiki saw ground use might as well be added

and

this variant sure has dual handed grip but TE-4 variant

does seem to not have that

1 Like

No. Note the description to my post. It says that there was a version with a shoulder rest.