Imagine if #5 ( Enlisted squad 44 edition)

Hello and welcome to My section in the forum “imagine if” where we are going to discuss if x thing is added, removed or reworked in the game

So we´re going to be creative create the most realistic mode for enlisted add whatever you consider realistic mechanics such as no UI helps, more blood and gore, more realistic vehicles etc… also you can create your own objetive for the game like destroy enemy logistics, trech war,

We can also vote to see what the best idea is which is the most original etc…

gonna see you ideas below : )

dont foret to suggest me the next topic for “imagine if #6

Thx to @Naia88 for the suggestion : }

I am enthusiastic about Call of duty style, fast paced FPS’s like we have now, but I want to play more relaxed games.
For example, there should be a job behind the front lines, responding to artillery calls and adjusting the range of mortars, or just being a truck driver and transporting people and supplies to the front lines.
Of course, I understand that Enlisted is not that kind of game… but it is my dream.

3 Likes

well by default this could be a job for AI which then you could do it yourself if you felt like it, having lots of AI has very big potential in this kind of things. On top of that it could be strategic objectives to destroy, like artillery emplacements, ammo supplies etc.

2 Likes

Sounds like you should try Foxhole lol (the game is actually kinda cancerous though, imo)

Personally I’d love to see the game get an Empiresmod (hl2source game on steam) version lol. It’s a bit like squad, in the sense you have actual map control - but you have resources that need capturing and research to be done, both to get buildings and vehicles. On a bigger map, with the amazing gunplay Enlisted has it would be dope AF

1 Like

Adding some out of map life would be something as well, a dream there would be to populate other battle areas on the on the fronts with low poly fighters or in a real stretch other parallel player matches, where e.g., planes at least could contribute to different areas several matches on the same big map.