If we can't fix explosives in the game can we have a replacement for the FG42 Grenade launcher

No limits are dumb. Oh you can only use this one thing only on this one troop or you can only have like 3 in your entire set up despite your set up being made of 21+ dudes

Grenades have purposes. Let them be useful in their intended purpose. Frag grenades kill everything in a decently wide radius. Explosion packs damage armor. WP is supposed to annoy the enemy and get them to clear the area. Molotovs are areal denial. Impact nades are frag nades with instant results (fricking…reduce radius I guess? Impact systems sound complex. I bet they take up a lot of space inside that nade. Space that’s no longer being used by explosive filler). And of course the holy grail, smoke nades. Useless in literally every single video game from CoD to Arma or insert hyper realistic game here or whatever. You get my point. Grenades have purpose. Let them have their purpose

Ok? That’s cause they use bullets. Use bullets instead. Bang. Problem solved

That works too I guess but unfortunately it’s just a matter of time before they nerf that one as well

Then why do we even have this stupid attachment if it doesn’t work While the allies have 6 Squad support MG falling from the sky

Why are you asking me? I didn’t nerf rifle nades, nor did I ask them to be. I was criticizing everyone who did

2 Likes

They just need to replace the high-explosive warhead with an anti-tank warhead

That’s true but unfortunately that’s the gimmick for that stupid squad

And it will get nerfed and we’ll be back having this conversation again

Only the WP. The rest are fine as is. At least Winnies stopped spamming them.

3 Likes

The funny is, parrot is a vehicle main so he don’t even play with infantry in first place… :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

dam man no way

Ask euthy or watch his replay :saluting_face:

1 Like

I wish it didn’t have to be this way and the only place I can actually not have to spam vehicles is in loan fighter or a big action mod

i will later maybe since i cant ask euthy (plz dont ask why ty)

1 Like

Really?

I’m fine in my boots in regular matches…

Plus, your main faction is trendy atm, so it’s quite easy…

Just saying.

1 Like

Because it’s easy doesn’t mean I don’t have to fight for kills with the players or if I decide to play with squad and when an event is going on it becomes even more miserable and if I’m honest I hate public matches and the map selections.

There may be that day
But not today or tomorrow

I wish those days never existed and I want the game not to become running gun gameplay and half of guardian Reaper stuff to come true and I know that’s not gonna happen

Who cares?

No they should fix the HE warhead