If I start now can I get the Italian para before the end of the events?

Was kinda of a full month and i din’t have the time to play before

Yes, but you cant miss one time

1 Like

dont forget that your brogress resets every 2 preset days

1 Like

lol, I just got them and they really can equip 6 flamethrowers, lol. They are so bizarre squad.

Definetly good for game’s health.

How’s the OG-43? Is it so terrible that the flamethrower is the only competitive choice?

1 Like

I am not going to waste my time grinding every 2 fucking days for 20,000 points… the fact they didn’t keep with the Moscow event mechanic where you could just grind the entire thing in one day if you stuck with it is stupid! Why would you change it? devs keep changing the way the events are completed… like wtf just stick with one and keep it! stop changing… which is why I’m no longer even taking part in the events anymore… the only event I actually completed was the one where you get the Moscow self-propelled German and Soviet AAA guns.

4 Likes

Fair choice.

Fire from the sky, literally.

Why did I see a comment with a negative yet polite opinion on the gun literally vanish before my eyes?

I just tried it in practice mode. Felt really comfortable tho.
If you do like FNab, you are going to like this weapon as well.
It’s definitely not unusable.

Btw. This squad has extremely good perks from get go.
(Don’t know if it was mentioned before, I didn’t pay much attention to it.)

1 Like

Thanks. I’m looking forward to finally unlocking these guys.

Just completely madman perks

4 Likes

Almost the perfect perks right from the start, awesome !

There are still 7 stages left, so yes you can get them, but nothing more.

WTF

And they’re not even max stars yet.

Gotta try them, I use to slap higher downed chance on all my paras, but they could actually use the faster reload perk…

2 VITALITY PERKS?

bro is a walking tank.

2 Likes

How much SMG ammo do they have?

Ah, those are really healthy mofos. Wonder if the red devils will have same stats :thinking:

If I remember correctly, in Normandy, british and german event paras had the same perks. Red devils in Tunisia won’t get the flamethrower however, but their base weapon might be better.

1 Like

Can confirm they are amazing, the og43 is almost recoiless and the flamethrowers work more or less like the free one i cant see the less performance pointed out in the announcement :thinking:

1 Like