If and when cold war becomes apart of enlisted

Same case for current game.

Missile is basically just a guided rocket. I don’t really see the difference between it and current plane rocket spam.

its the difference between a shotgun and a sniper rifle, accuracy killing a tank with a bomb takes skill.

as for infantry being slaughtered already, is like being in a house on fire than having that house sinking into liquid magma,

many of the op weapons take skill, cold war weapons do not take skill yes rockets are bad now imagine an almost infinite range weapon that can hit a pin point target

You are now planning years ahead. The game is missing many important maps, factions and weapons from ww2 and they still have loads of bugs and problems to fix. Enlisted would also need much bigger playerbase if we would ever expand outside ww2. First logical step would be to improve mm queues so new players will stay longer

On high br, most player already have much experience. Most of the plane I saw on high br can kill tank with their bomb. Having missile won’t change much.

Missile only gives you better accuracy, while rocket is already accurate enough to kill infantry.

Not a problem for most high br players.

There is barely any difference, they are still as deadly. As a normal ground target, you still can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Lol did I said anything about you want them to do it?
Wouldn’t mind ww1 but mind cold war is still a double standard.
It is better for you, to read stuff twice to understand its meaning.

Lol you are just easily triggered and flagged people.

1 Like

Hey you want to fight in jungles and etc. Thats fine, go do so in another game.
Also, they can ‘ignore’ (Probably already are) my ‘want’ for WW1. Why I wouldn’t mind, is WWI I feel, gets more overlooked.

Are you just retarded?

Lol did cold war means jungle?
Moreover there is already jungle in the Pacific.

That’s what you got?

2 Likes

Thats not what I got its the truth. And if you want to continue to flood this 'topic’rofl with your ‘thoughts’ or whatever the hell on the matter, than that’s fine. You will probably be the reason this gets locked, let us see.

Feels more like sand, a bit of grass and some palm trees for the most part.

From a person that will only insult and flag other’s post.

So it is fine for you to flood this topic with your ‘thoughts’?

2 Likes

lmao. grow up boy.

You have solid proof? But thanks for showing I have that much power with my ‘shadow army of flag men’. Also… I will flag what I want, my boy!

I barely said anything ‘serious’ other than the first comment I made. Now just me feeding you twits on. Getting a laugh, I must say. So the topic wasn’t as useless after all.

What else you want to ‘say’.

Lol, you are the one need to grow up, a grown adult will use valid argument instead of insult.

The post was flagged shortly after your reply, I wonder why?

So you admit you are flooding the topic with irrelevant stuff?

2 Likes

Welp this topic is now definitely gonna get close

1 Like

My bad! Let me put it this way!
This doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously and neither do you, lmao.

Could just be the shadow army of flaggers my boy.

I’d say you too. But I don’t care. Topic probably will get closed, or flags will start flying a lot soon. Congrats!

You are just calling people retard lol.

2 Likes

And yet, here you continue on. Also, why an argument? The topic is going to get closed pretty soon!