Ideas for gold weapons/event weapons for the Allies

I’ve been feeling bored of enlisteds weapons recently up until the m2 stinger. I feel enlisted could benefit from some new gold weapons and event weapons especially higher tier stuff.

T24: The T24 is a American copy of the MG-42. The catch is that its chambered in 30-06! Would definitely be br 5. Preferably an event weapon. I want to see this one the most.

M2 Hyde: The M2 Hyde would be a perfect gold weapon. It’s probably too similar to the thompsons to be added to the tech tree.

UMD 42: Everything said about the M2 Hyde could be said about the UMD 42.

Sedgley OSS .38: The Sedgley OSS .38 would be a great event weapon. I would add it as a “melee” weapon like a knife or sword, but you punch someone in the head and it fires.

Sterling smg: The sterling was used by British paratroopers later on in the war. I think a whole squad based around this weapon would be best.

Sten mk5/Sten mk5 paratrooper model: The sten mk5 and the paratrooper model of the mk5 are pretty unique. I don’t really know a place for them though, whether it be the tech tree, gold weapon, event weapon etc.

Austen mk1/mk2: The Austen mk1 would be a great addition to the game, despite it being a slightly different sten another Australian weapon would be nice.The Austen mk2 is basically the same as the Austen mk1, except it looks cooler.

No 74 “sticky bomb”: The No 74 sticky grenade could be the first event grenade. It does have a decent amount of tnt so it could probably be used as a anti-everything grenade.

Viper no 3: The viper No 3 would be kinda similar to the bsa welgun. I just don’t know how I’d implement it.

Sten mk4 (s): Finally there’s the Sten mk4 (s) this could be a great event paratrooper squad weapon. This is definitely my second favorite.

1 Like

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Enlisted
UMD 42, already in game
check both this and the forum it has a search function

1 Like

I forgot the imfdb made lists for games. I see the m2 hyde is also already in the game my mistake. It would still be nice for them to bring them back for an event or something.

1 Like

no big i have made the same mistake

1 Like

Founder’s Pack gun. We’ll never see it again. Crying shame too

Preemie Squad

Event Squad

Other than those that I’m aware of, solid suggestions

didnt see the huot here so yea i did suggest that like 2 day ago i think

Huot automatic rifle

1 Like

The Lee-Enfield variant of the Charlton Automatic Rifle would be cool. We already have the Lee-Medford variant in an Event Squad I believe, but the Lee-Enfield variant has yet to be added.

Also, the SREM-1, a strange Czech designed British sniper rifle that is operated via a pump action pistol grip.

IMG_6414
IMG_6415

2 Likes

I don’t see why we couldn’t bring it back.

1 Like

Or just check the enlisted ressource pinned in the mess room.

They brought back the mg 30 don’t see why they couldn’t bring it back

1 Like

That would be awesome. Finally a gun i could replace the t20 with in my British squad

1 Like

They could also add the British 1925 Trials BAR

1 Like

I just don’t hold out hope for it

I’m gonna revise this list and add a couple axis stuff