Hypocritical Arty Standards

Accuracy by volume, my friend; they’ll hit the right angle on their 48th rocket, lol.

76mm HE shell (idk if it is american or soviet, but i assume american), so that means 16/15/7mm penetration on 0°/30°/60° and idk on what angle is incoming arty. on other hand rockets have 9/9/9 for 82mm rockets (katyusha), 24/24/24 for 114mm rockets (calliope) and 27/27/27 for 158mm rocket (15cm Pz.W.42)

btw idk what they will use and if they will artificially buff those rockets to kill tanks.

1 Like

Tbh this rocket arty is a pure gimmic to sell premium.
If it was based on irl, it should last shorter and have very limited effect vs tanks. But we need it to be straight better than normal arty (preferably OP) to sell it. Then it will be nerfed when money income slows down.

2 Likes

I mentioned this before but the ho Ri seem to have a weird thin metal on top of it so that might be why it roof is kinda weak

2 Likes

It’s 76mm artillery, which has 10mm of pen

so it uses soviet 76mm HE shells?

yep

1 Like

p2w

Why did they do this to every nation? Can you ask them to change it to 105 mm HE shells for the next big update? Three out of the four factions had a good amount of 105 mm guns in WW2, so it is not as far-fetched as every faction using Soviet 76mm shells.

This will allow regular radiomen to have as many opportunities as the newer radiomen to kill a tank (premium will still be more effective, of course).

If the M8 rocket is coming from the M-2-4 Rocket Truck (created by Marines of course), then it might have an exceptional angle.

I can’t be sure about the others, though.

Because ho-ri will become a convertible when the main gun is depressed, it should be immune to the 50mm mortar attack if drive consciously.

1 Like

A good argument for why no-one should bet anything bigger than the 60mm!!

I wonder if the opening and closing is modelled. Or if it just always registers as open. I wouldnt know as it possible everytime Ive wrecked one, I had not noted the gun position.