How to Introduce Small Nations to Enlisted

I think this will be my last post for a while I have a bit of burnout after my other 2 posts:
My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released - Suggestions - Enlisted
New Faction British Commonwealth and The Free French - Suggestions - Enlisted

So i think some smaller nations can be introduced as bundles that you can buy like sub faction for the bigger main nations so I have made 4 sub faction bundles that you can buy for real money and enjoy the game without the grind here the 4 sub factions more can be made if there is interest:

I. Australia (US):

Well they are the easiest to implement cuz there is Australia models and weapons in game we need to put them in a bundle you will get 5 teams :

1.Paratrooper Squad :
The Legendary Z special unit equipped with Suppressed Austen :
Austen Submachine gun with Silancer
Z Special Unit

2.LMG Squad :

McCrudden will be nice LMG it has 30 round mag and 800 RPM its MG 42 :smiley:

3.APC Squad:
New Zealand Army Priest Kangaroo
New Zealand Army Priest Kangaroo

Equipped with New Zeeland made Priest Kangaroo and :
Owen

This way if you have other Australian squads or New Zeeland Squad can be combined with this bundle.

Now for Vehicles we have them in game all we need is to add them to this bundle

4.A.C.I

5.Boomerang MK II

II.Manchukuo (Japan) :

Postcard_of_Manchukuo_Soldiers

1.SIG KE 7 Squad 50 Round LMG Squad:

2.Sichuan Submachine gun Assaulter Squad:
Sichuan Type submachine gun

1. Radio Operator Squad with General Liu Rifle and Automatic Mauser C96 (20rounds) :

Automatic Mauser C96

Sadly the vehicles that you will get wont be much replace them as soon as possible :smiley:

4.Otsu-Gata Sensha it has 30 mm sloped armor compared to a lot starting Japanese tanks is really good armored and the gun is not bad long 37 mm. But yes as the rest of the Japanese tanks its not the best…
Otsu-Gata Sensha
Renault_NC_series_tanks_of_the_IJA_-_Manchuria

1. Nakajima Ki-43-II-Ko
    Nakajima Ki-43-II-Ko

The US and the Japanese Bundles are oriented to BR 1-3 while the GE and USSR will be oriented 3 - 5 :

III. Hungary (Germany):

1.Paratrooper Squad With Danuvian 43m:
Danuvia 43M
Hungarian Paratroopers

1. LMG Squad with Solothurn 31.M Golyószóró:
    Solothurn 31.M Golyószóró

3.APC Squad with Lehel Apc:
The Lehel APC

Also the squad members will be equipped with Danuvia 39M and FÉG 35M
Danuvia 39M

4.Zrinyi I :

I was going for 44M Tas but its not in war thunder so I guess we wont see it xD So Zrinyi I will do

5.Bf 109 G-2

IV. Polish Armed Forces in the East(USSR):

1.Błyskawica Assulter Squad:

2.K pattern flamethrower Squad
K pattern flamethrower
Also the main weapon will be karabin samopowtarzalny wz.38M

3.Artilery Squad with Granatnik wz. 36 and Karabin samopowtarzalny wz.38M
Granatnik wz. 36

1. ISU-152 Squad:

5.P-39 Airacobra Squad:

More small nations bundles can be added if there is sales and interest but i think such bundles will be amazing for new players you can start the game with ready setup and level up easy and its not pay to win cuz obviously you can unlock better equipment then this but will be much more enjoyable experience then starting from the beginning. If there is interest there can be much more nations bundles attached to the main factions.

18 Likes

The dreaded Tito Partisans of Yugoslavia and the Greeks, the Gurkhas of Nepal, the Coastwatchers of the Solomon Islands…
The troops to be the subject are inexhaustible.

Yes there is a lot of options for Such bundles and will justify the price of 50$…

remind me of italian tank tree from warthunder before it become a thing ngl where there is literally 2 premium italian tank before they add more (one of the few thing i remember from warthunder vividly with that weird lvt with zis AT gun i think?)

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking:

5 Likes

They will be put in a bundle and given Hungarian uniforms better then buying just one squad for 50$ you buy Enlisted game and you start to enjoy it without the grind the Australian squads are almost all in the game at the moment if they put them in one big Australian bundle they will sell for sure.

1 Like

You forgot to add white flag

White flag?

Aussies, Canadians, Hungarians, Romanians

Yes please

1 Like

Where is my army duck( apc )

How? I think small nations squads are just big nations premium until they reach the time when they have independent or mostly independent gun, tank and plane techtree. like Australian smg squad and uk paratrooper squad are the event squad of us. And I think there wouod be an independent Chinese faction but for that we needto wait until mid or late cold war era

Well exactly they will be big nations premium squads… for leveling or fun they have their function. Without the Hungarian Paratroopers they can be OP till the end …