How to increase render distance?

This just looks horrible

Any ideas which settings may be responsible for render distance?

You can’t

that’s the neat part.

you can’t.

and it really kills mods as well as you can’t see stuff past X or Y meters:

resulting in not being able to shoot people because there’s something that covers them and you can’t see it.

unironically, ( tin foil hat theory ), but the reason why we don’t have larger maps, it’s because you wouldn’t be able to see stuff as they have to render in lmao.

and, it wouldn’t allow potato pcs to run this game as they would have to render stuff at the distance killing their fps.

2 Likes

love how render distance can lead to legal WH. i know that someone complained about getting hit through doors and suspected player to have WH even though he had shit score.

Sad.

Would be nice because I believe my PC can handle pretty buildings over 200 meters.

1 Like

Old console gen curse, you’re welcome.

Yeah, but your PC isn’t what matters lol.

I mean the default render distance can be 200m to accomodate for old gen consoles, but PCs can have options for increased distances?

Because also this

I was shooting at Kroll Opera at the screenshot above and doors/windows were not rendered, just the enemies.

1 Like

Well no, since it wouldn’t be fair. :Pp

On opposite note, I remember when everyone was playing WT with 2003 graphics setting just to have advantage over enemy.

Not you fault its just engine limitations.

They could upgrade it like WT did.

But adding pointless stuff to the game like BR4 KV takes less effort.

you cant

Yeah the could but would probably loose more players,since most ppl play on low spec,not everyone has Good or decent specs.

i get more FPS on hell let loose then in enlisted both are on max setings 1440p

Yeah, I experience some fps losses after recent updates as well.