How to balance a future Japanese faction

That sounds like a Type Hei rifle. It’s a Pederson device knockoff in 6.5 mm Arisaka. There is allegedly a full auto conversion, but out side of a few sketchy sources reports, I cannot confirm it.

Yes! Gib us upgradable kamikaze planes along with pilots (bandana) with no parachutes :smiley: As you can hear the pilot scream some warcry just when youre about to hit! This will most def be some cool impact to the game…Rly bad armored and flying capability for the plane but has an built in bomb that explodes on impact and you get reduced ticket loss as an attacker…

Rest i just need some cool camouflage but most of all some Banzai cry while charging so more vitality and speed overall for the faction with worse handling perhaps to add it up

Kamikaze tactics was used for attack enemy warships and not effective to attack ground targets… Although sometimes tanks attach bomb on the front armor and ram attack to enemy tank but I don’t think it’s possible in the game.
Anyway, from a Japanese point of view, Kamikaze attack or Banzai attack are not welcome. Surely they are symbolic but they’re a foolish act that disregards human rights.

ik but who cares since kemikazee planes is part of the Enlisted culture anyways xD why just not have fun with it. Tax the behavior on all the other campaigns. Make it viable on this one for those who love it but only for the Japaneese :wink: Yanks get better stuff in other ways

1 Like

Yeah, I often see but I really dislike people often do kamikaze

dont like it either even if im bit relieved i dont have to deal with them on the air so i can focus on supporting the ground troops. How ever what i despite is the ones trying to hit your back when they see on deathcam that youre in the air strafing then kamikaze if they failed so you cant retaliate ^^ but hey thats life. Some are just cowards and makes me giggle a little to

Well, it’s not able to stop people crashing themselves but I think it’s not to add Kamikaze equipment as game system. No need to add war crimes in the game.

lol warcrimes…war is an crime in it self no matter what. Even if the madness had to be stopped it could always been prevented if greed wasnt an factor of human weakness

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I’m not sure how people in overseas think about Kamikaze. In Japan sometimes it is claimed as war crime so I’ve said as it. If you make confusing I apologize.

what im saying. Hiroshima and Nagasaki and all the napalm over Vietnam villages was an warcrime to. War is never clean and people will use the tactics to survive or dominate no matter what. If youre the little guy you will have to use a gun instead of an fist even if its not seen as chivalry thing to do. people in general dont care when they are put in to an corner with the life on the line.

Personally i dont like either that men has to suicide themself for the emperor but if they truly want that honor then i cant say nothing about it and salute them as warriors of their strength even if i weep with their families as i do for every country that sends their romantic eyed sons and daughters to hell while politicians plays their little games of wealth and power at home safe and sound…well they have their assassins to so its not all fun and games…

How ever…Ants have wars and guess were like ants in a way now to come to think of it
So with this said not to be to dark about it. You have to have a lite satiric thinking in your life to see that it is what it is and try to move on in best way possible. Thats why i love monthy python as one example

Sure we must learn from our mistakes. Problem is that we keep doing them as we come unprepared with new children in mind with reflection of our selves where once making them, being rebellious self made

1 Like

Anyway I can’t support such Kamikaze mechanics for this game, but I understand your opinion. Thank you very much to explain it.

1 Like

i understand to and thank you for the conversation

1 Like

Perhaps “Full-auto conversion” you says will be Experimental Ultra-Light Machine Gun (試製超軽機関銃) I previously mentioned.
It will be based upon Type Hei rifle’s mechanism (manufacture is same, it is toggle-locked, and examiners says ejection system is Pedersen-type)

Due to low reliability, difficulty on mass-production and too high rate of fire, adoption was rejected.

1 Like

Ah, so that is what its is. I found a few references to a full auto conversion in english sources, but couldn’t quote put the pieces together. Thank you very much.

1 Like