How the danm fuck shint

You want to make a real WWII game,Why is there such a low-level error,The U.S. military fought against Japan during World War II,U.S. troops fighting against Germany during World War II,Not the same troops at all,As a result, I actually used the U.S. military in the Pacific theater to fight in Europe,What a stupid and ridiculous mistake this is,You don’t realize how disappointed you are with this update,Even if you mix up all the Allied forces on the Western Front,I should also go to the battlefield of this unit when I choose a certain unit,Instead of me, I chose the Pacific region, and the American army came to damn North Africa,And wasn’t the USSR a member of the Allied forces, why couldn’t the USSR fight Japan, and why wasn’t the USSR in the Allied camp? Please correct this ignorant and stupid mistake as soon as possible, and don’t let this game become garbage!

2 Likes

After the merger, there is no such thing as historicity.
VG-15, MP3008 and VG2 weapons appeared on the battlefield in Moscow
Tiger King H appears in Stalingrad
jumbo appears in pacific ocean
Chaotic time and space

1 Like

Are you sure it isn’t already?

For my part, I can just about bring myself to finish the battlepass missions. In any case, I won’t be getting a new one when the current one expires. But what really annoys me is that we get the same maps over and over again, mainly Stalingrad and Berlin. If you’re lucky, Normandy is in between. To date I haven’t seen a single one of the new maps. The game just gets boring. But I had already expected that this would happen.

3 Likes

I don’t understand, do you want to play as German in pacific or what?

Funny fail artist man and short emperor guy makes a deal to combine arms and fight the soviets off their beach hopping campaign while they hold Korea from the American forces. all while the Chinese and Italians fight off the British from invading.

1 Like

I know it’s not historical, but I mainly want to fight Japan, so I prefer that each unit should be on his right battlefield

I came to this game, partly to experience World War II, and secondly to fight the Japanese, and now I’m using the Marine Corps in North Africa

I hope that my Marines can continue to fight Japan, and I hope that I can crush the Japanese in a T-34 and let the Soviet Union join the war against Japan

1 Like

If I could, I would like the Germans to use it against Japan, as well as Britain and Italy, as long as they fight the public enemy of the world