Hino komuro rifle 1904 semi-automatic initial weapon for Japan

I think I’m not the only one who thinks that Japan’s weapons are a joke against American weapons. Which is not bad after all, it is not that Japan had good infantry weapons if we are talking about rifles with poor stoppage and vehicles and materials of dubious quality. Although good weapons are at high levels such as the semi-automatic hei rifles and the type 4 are very far away, I think that putting something of better quality in Japan, this weapon would not be a bad idea.

Created by the Japanese general Hino Komuro in 1904, I think it could be the main weapon that in itself could give better help to Japan, not only because it could be the first semi-automatic weapon, it could be more effective than type hei.

Uploading: image.png…
Uploading: hino-komuro-1904-japan-experimental-rifle-v0-wiv4j276kofa1.png…

7 Likes

I tried clicking the links but it didn’t work and did some other things and I got this

and since the Soviets have plenty of magical weapons I have no problem if half of this stuff gets added.

5 Likes

I think it is better to help the Japanese against the gringos. Although there are other weapons that should be at accessible levels for justice reasons. I do not deny that I have killed enemies with weapons like the Arisaka 38 or the Japanese SMG. I think that the weapons that I swear are needed to combat are too high.

The weapon resembles the Mexican Mondragón rifle in some ways

I start to think Some people really dont play this game at all and using froum for thrashtalking.
Type hei and otsu are comparable with m1 carbine or armaguerra. They will never face with garands. They will face with top tier bolts like einfields or m1 carbine like weak semi autos.
Equivalent of garand is type 4 whic is literally japanese garand .
Type 100 late is japanese kiraly
SIG performs like assault rifle.
Semi autos will not balance a thing.
Non of the sweatlords spam semi autos.
They spam automatic rifles, smgs and and assault rifles.
First 3 tiers will be dominated by bolt actions anyway and japanese ones are better than muricans.
You need a proof ?
Go check out moscow.
Automatic spam is way worse than berlin.

LOL. I mean. Really though?

It’s bad but worse than Berlin? I call that bluff.

This would make a cool weapon, perhaps a Gold order or premium or event

Now I like weapons of all types and a not particular about any of them, but I’m just saying do some people think that every other weapon is useless. It’s like everyone spits on bolt actions despite them being the most common weapon of most nations during the war. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with semi autos and everything has their place in this game, but some people act like they are the end all be all plus assault rifles

Nobody knows until the BR is announced. And you’re definitely taking some creative liberties with that assumption…

XDDDD if you think they’re comparable to these shtt weapons, I start to think you don’t play this game at all.
At least otsu is way above them.

Lol, SIG1920 is just a SMG with 50 round. How does it make it performs like an assault rifle?

1 Like

Not really an assault rifle but it is exceptionally good. It’s like the lanchester, huge capacity and virtually no recoil

1 Like

I don’t want to do enlisted call of duty. But if we talk about effective weapons against powerful weapons of the Yankees, there are things that could have been better. I say the type hei, I tried it, it’s not bad, but it’s not a big deal. Even if using the type 38 as an effective weapon against enemies at medium distance. The smgs are not bad if you improve them because they give better cadence.