Himeyuri students AKA Lily Corps

Just why…
But hey… If you want me to shoot them, that’s ok. My shotgun needs to do more war crimes anyway. Weird thread, honestly…

1 Like

French partisan female soldiers…
french faction WHEN

1 Like

They were mobilised civilians who had no good battle training as normal soldiers.
And the most important thing was, they were japanese civilians.

DYgIMSbX4AAhGDo
8sk9r85pgjy51

School rifles were literally rifles taken out of service and given to schools for practice. If not real, live-firing rifles, they were given ~7/8 scale blank firing versions of the rifles.
Undertrained, possibly, but trained nonetheless.

1 Like

We already sacrificed HA for ASs-44, black zionist transgender woman soldiers for Germany when?

6 Likes

This made me laugh more than it probably should have…

1 Like

Probably never happened historically since the Japanese had a huge historical problem with raping women, especially the Javanese in Indonesia. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Japanese raped their own.

2 Likes

There was a ton of cases where they did if memory serves.

Of course a guy named “LOLIspats” would suggest this…
:rofl:

5 Likes

Holdup… I’m just realizing, isn’t “Loli” like animated CP? If so @Bigote0070 should send him off to Banworld and send his info to the FBI equivalent of whatever country he resides in.

What the hell is wrong with you?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

THIS IS SICK, FUCKING PEDOPHILES…

ackshually she’s a 900 year old vampire

SciY3MM

1 Like

Really weird ass thread here…

1 Like

You know, there’s something I really want to say to you that I can’t say because my account will get banned so ill just give you a hint… :radioactive:

I highly doubt that a suggestion about adding some kind of playable civilians will be accepted, especially when they are students.