Himeyuri students AKA Lily Corps

I could see an event squad or medical squad, But the issue is what weapons would they even get?

As said as far as I am aware they were given Nades which means they more or less probably blew themsleves up to not be captured.

Given that there’s really not a lot of submachine guns to implement at this point, there’s always the myriad Arisakas you could use. 7mm Mexican contract M1913(type 38s but in 7mm with mexican crests) that didn’t get delivered, concentric circle Type 99s or 38s, leftover Type 35 or 30s, military rifles that got repurposed for school use, Hanyang/Gewehr 88s put into Arisaka stocks and turned into training rifles, Mosins turned into Arisaka trainers, etc. Could even give them a Type 13, 18, or 22 Murata.

2 Likes

Alot of those could be super cool to see in game and would make this squad more unqiue.

1 Like

waifu squad :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Please touch grass.

5 Likes

Nambu Type 2 SMG in 6.5x30mm

1 Like

Prison is just a place…

2 Likes

Should be TT as an AR equivalent. The cartridge has similar performance to .30 Carbine.

1 Like

Moved to mess room, huh? Suggestion denied I guess. Sad!

tg2l8yccuex41

2 Likes

Logically it wouldn’t be a smart thing due to well… historically a sad event.

" Female students between the ages of 15 and 19 worked as nurses known as Himeyuri, or the Lily Corps."

Y i k e s

1 Like

Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Capture5

Nonsense
They were mobilised civilians who had no good battle training as normal soldiers.
And the most important thing was, they were japanese civilians.
Not all island pacific islands had population let alone japanese ones.
Japanese didnt use malenesian natives in guadalcanal and other solomon island battles since they didnt trust them.
Even in islands like saipan which has been a territory of the empire before ww2, they didnt give weapons to populous.
Most of them were natives or korean labourers and japanese didnt trust them for racist policies at the time.
Why would have japanese military sent underage and undertrained highschool girls to some distant pacific islands for christ sake ?
Or
You just want to cover your waifu fantasy by a historical event as an execuse ?
I dont even want to imagine that bunch of japanese shrewds shouting “nyaaa” while charging to american lines at guadalcanal :rofl:

4 Likes

listen, if the slavs get female medics then so can the japanese
shrimple as

3 Likes

Automatic Waifu Designation already, lol?

2 Likes

The French have this possibility as well.

Just why…
But hey… If you want me to shoot them, that’s ok. My shotgun needs to do more war crimes anyway. Weird thread, honestly…

1 Like

French partisan female soldiers…
french faction WHEN

1 Like

They were mobilised civilians who had no good battle training as normal soldiers.
And the most important thing was, they were japanese civilians.

DYgIMSbX4AAhGDo
8sk9r85pgjy51

School rifles were literally rifles taken out of service and given to schools for practice. If not real, live-firing rifles, they were given ~7/8 scale blank firing versions of the rifles.
Undertrained, possibly, but trained nonetheless.

1 Like