🎂 Happy Birthday, Enlisted!

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

I bough the Moscow Soviet clown plane yesterday… Nooooooooo…

Happy birthday to Enlisted and its development team, players and previous stages testers who are still around here!
So far, it has been quite a ride, with all its ups and downs.
Having said that, I hope that there will be a bright future for Enlisted.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Enlisted!
Here is to you and constant updates :beers:

1 Like

giphy

9 Likes

I doubt we will see a new campaign soon, we really don’t need to spit the player base any more than already seen.

I could only guess that Moscow may be ‘extended’ to see Stalingrad/ kursk. And Normandy for the Bulge.

1 Like

Happy birthday Enlisted! Hey which one of you axis players spiked the punch?

Tell whoever is working on the atmosphere stuff, leaves, smoldering shell holes, and pieces of paper blowing around Berlin.

Is wonderful, please please keep improving the atmosphere.

Great job!

3 Likes

Wow great game made quit callofduty

The 50% off for Invasion of Normandy" Machine Gun Bundle was gone, what’s wrong?

@Keofox

Our mistake. We fixed it about two hours ago. If you accidentally bought a kit with an incorrect discount, please write to the support service.

Hi, is there a reason why the gold weapon order allows you to buy some weapons a 2nd time, but not others?

There is a problem with the gold orders … both for a weapon and for a soldier … I cannot receive them at all :frowning: … can you check it pls?

ForcefulShockedAmethystinepython-size_restricted

it’s in achievement tab. check them out

thanks <3

Okay, thanks sir :stuck_out_tongue:

Eastern Front 1941-1943,inclued Battle of Moscow,Stalingrad,Kursk
Eastern Front 1944-1945,inclued Battle of Poland and Berlin
Western Front 1944-1945,inclued Normandy , Arden and Rhine

We really appreciate your dedication and attention to our feedback. Keep up with the good work and I for one will write a detailed feedback including bugs and suggestions as soon as I get the time.

Большое спасибо!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Enlisted!

Thanks to the CM team, dev team and everyone else working in the background. The game has developed very well for a beta in my opinion! Hopefully this will continue!

To another year!

2 Likes