[Guide] Entity Modding (Entites.BLK)

yeah but bazsi did say he will make a guide, anyways, what properity in entities.blk do i adjust the ammo and firerate of turret firing shells?

like how am i supposed to see such code lines when it isnt anywhere specified?

It is found in editor menu

Check ā€œus_m24_chaffeeā€ and ā€œm24_turret_01_75mm_m6ā€. All the tanks are in the same format so you get it

like how cant you read carefully. I have already made half the tutorial. Do i really need to take pictures and tell you every step? i donā€™t think thats how this world works (well if you request it after carefully reading my reply up there again, i can do the full tutorial if I have time)

I didnā€™t make a guide because vehicle mods have no use at the moment, outside of funny and inpractical modifications.

i meant as in where do i look in the editor, ik u did the tutorial, anyways, il just use the datamine

1 Like

I told you, its the tank entity (such as ā€œus_m24_chaffeeā€) and turret entity (such as ā€œm24_turret_01_75mm_m6ā€)
use the spawn entity menu to spawn them in, then open their menu.

There are a lot of codes inside i know, it took me 1 hour to find the turret rotation speed.
But you need to do that again for your mod. You already did a great job in ā€œruiningā€(well it was fun at least) the plasmafust 100 with the infinite ammo + firerate

1 Like

ikr, that was fun, im gonna do that but on the actual moon event

If you want to do a moon map, i actually have an unfinished and abandoned moon zombie map project you can use
scene.blk.txt (17.0 KB)
here, there is only the map, no entities.blk

The zombies are not custom and weapons are default ones
You have to copy the codes from my maps (or your version of the map), but its just copying, i guess i am too lazy for that

Fire rate of the main tank gun should be its reload speed:

I think turret__perksReloadMult should be the answer. I would want to try out 0.1 second reload just for fun too

what you would do in entities.blk:

pzkpfw_iii_ausf_n_turret_01_75mm_kwk37{
  _override:b=yes

_group{
    _tags:t="server"
	turret_ai__atackDist:r=100.0
       turret__perksReloadMult:r=0.1 //i guess mult means its * so smaller number = less time??

}
  turret__yawSpeed:r=200.0
  turret__pitchSpeed:r=200.0

}

here
Do this:

<tank name>{ //replace "<tank name>" with the entity name of the tank
  turret_control__missingLoaderReload:r=0
}

But i want to ask when the loader is not dead then will the reload be longer?

here is the mod

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/vimwTWh7WNHHtIgO/

doesnt matter loader or not, i think?, also, how do i make a tank in entities have more ammo, as in more he and anti tank ammo it has?

the codes does NOT in fact work at all

germ_pzkpfw_iv_ausf_j{
}

germ_pzkpfw_iv_ausf_j_finland_211_battlepass_premium{
}

these codes are for the Pz.IV J and Pz.IV J battlepass vehicle skin

also there is a side effect with this command, it makes the soldier u first spawn with the tank (that is, the commander) can only actually shoot the turret and move, the gunner cant turn or shoot, and vice verse, so if u exit and enter the tank as the gunner, u can move the turret and shoot it while the commander cant