Germany actually does suffer

Good idea. Did not think of that option. Though might be a bit late since merge has happened, which might have been the reason for its dissapearance.

1 Like

I don’t really have problems with the Soviets, its mainly just the Americans that seem to always win against me.

Only one way to find out.

But what’s certain is if you don’t try, you definitely won’t get it back…

1 Like

oh man that suck i gotta check my event squad now just to see if some of them disappear or not

The Soviets have a cuirass that reduces all damage by 10%. Thus, it does not allow you to kill with one shot even fg.
and also reduces the damage of mp40
7.0 to 6.3

2 Likes

This is how the game works. Some time ago I had 85 % win-rate as a Japan, now I have 80 %.

If I had 85 % win-rate, it means that USA in Pacific had only 15 % win-rate.

Now I win almost every match as USA in Pacific :smirk:

Because this is how the game works - people play to have fun with new map / new weapon / new vehicle / quickly finish the event… rather than have a fair match.

Brother I’m right there with you. I hope they read my “5k score return” forum post. I’m tired of being UNABLE to acquire ANY items from events. I pay for the premium and that’s about it. I refuse to spend $10-50 per squad.

I paid for a whole year of premium time UPFRONT and the BP. I haven’t even passed level 20 in the BP. I have no time to play.

2 Likes

USSR
PPD-34 (Br1)
PPS-42 (Br2)
PPS-43 (Br2)

Germany
Mp-28 (Br1)
Mp-38 (Br1)
Beretta m38a (Br1)
Mp 3008 (Br2)
Beretta m1918 (Br2)
OVP m1918 (Br2)
FNAB-43 (Br2)
Mp-38 (Br2)
Beretta M1 (Br2)
Mp-40 (Br2)

What else should we play with? We have only 3 weapons.

You’re a liar. STG44 and MG 42, always need two bullets If you have a vitality perk

and what next? There will be 2 submachine guns, one machine gun. And then you will say,

Now guess what weapon is being used in 90% of the time? PPS42! Banish the PPS 42 to BR3 already

What is your problem?
Screenshot_241

2 Likes

not that Im really following whats going on. Just pointing out that graph is inaccurate because PPS-43 doesnt face body armor.

annnny way…minor detail

Fixed

2 Likes

One of the issues I have with Germany is that they have so many weapons that are extremely similar in terms of stats. You have to go to Tier 3 (where weapons start to be really expensive) to get something that is remotely on par with the soviet SMG.

Imo, I don’t think that PPS is a problem. Sure Soviets have an edge in SMG, but MP-40 and Berretta M1 are still very good weapons despite their high price, in addition, Germany has very good BA (Manlicher and VG2) as well as better LMG and semi-auto rifles. Also, Pz III M/N are definitely above Soviet tanks in the lower ranks, so in the grand scheme of things, Germany is on par with the USSR.

Sure player imbalance has been in disfavor of Germany since the update, but before that, it was really easy to win in low BR with Germany.

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to deceive you. but it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

not true. BR1 already has an analogue of PPS42. Beretta 1918 on BR2 is the best.

I play all factions. I have no complaints other then match making. I think its nice and adds flavor that different facrions get different strengths and advantages. True balance would completely ruin the game for me, and it’s already crossed a line there that i dont like.

1 Like

maybe if it had 35 bullets… slightly better ttk with 2/3rd magazine capacity doesnt make the gun better. btw pps43 has predictable recoil direction, while beretta 1918 has totally random horizontal direction with higher horizontal recoil.

Id be more comparing the BR 2 beretta 1918 to the BR 1 PPD 34 anyway

Slightly different style

TOO FEW PEOPLE DO THIS.

1 Like

more people would do this if grind was shorter… ffs after 2 and half years of grind i have only recently finished US and soviets and although i have most of the german stuff, there are still few months of grind till i get everything. not to mention japan that is my last faction to grind…

1 Like

Im about to unlock last lmg for Japan, then its done.
Its by far less painless than german TT, for obvious reason that TT aint full of duplicates / useless gear.

1 Like

When the grind is over… it’s so liberating. You can only focus on your own fun… like good fps of old.

But. It took me 3 years :expressionless:

Many things should be in folders, so at least progression would SEEM faster.

2 Likes

Honestly, I found it very pleasant to only play my max grinded BR2 US setup, until I unlocked enough M1 Garands to actually play higher BRs.

I think every new player should focus on maxing BR1 or BR2 before moving on, that way they actually never do the grind ro begin with, rather they play and have fun from the beginning.

The BR3 softrule made this actually possible now.

1 Like