Germans are all bots XD

the second I switch from germans to soviets I start mowing down hordes of enemies like doomguy also my teammates actually use tactics instead of running straight into the enemy why is enlisted like this

4 Likes

Years of overbuffing soviets finally took it’s toll and they can finally play a PVE mode they always dreamed about.

I no longer play as Germans since there are no point in playing with such underpowered nation, with crappy smgs all around the TT while Stalinist babies can have BR4/BR5 smgs at BR2/BR3 with zero dispersion while Germany has to suffer through massive tripled or quadrupled dispersion, higher recoil and lower rof. Our Bolt rifles are also inferior vs WINchester. With Soviet RPK you can no longer complain about them having weak MGs and it’s not like MG13 was that great to begin with.

2 Likes

Few days ago I finally finished German Tree and I wanted to try new faction, then I decided to go with soviets I played 4 match total. and what I realize is soviet players are same as germans, they are not good players they are just lucky because germany has lot of REAL Bots than Players xD
my first 3 match with soviets…

4 Likes

thats the problem there no people actually playing germans until devs do something or players decide to switch and actually balance out the game enlisted is a pve experience

Germans stomp before, now they do not. However, I will say that the devs are not really favoring the Germans here

Playerbase is broken

2 Likes

That is more of a problem

2 Likes

I beg to differ.

Once again, this is BR2 (where sometimes, BR3 sneak in, but never seeming on the American side) NA server, EST playtime.

I went through two months of the Americans losing, and about 3 or so weeks of new match making and then steam newbies, and now even the steam newbies are fighting like the dickens.

Can’t speak to other area like Asian or European servers, obviously, your mileage may vary.

In my experience The outcome of Most games on anyside is pretty much determined by 1 player…

2 Likes

Ye the Devs just wants to see Germany mains
Suffer like me, if You ask me i’m gonna to play with the U.S once i complete the German tree

( I just wanna get out from this hell pls i have to investigate more than 40 weapons)
You’ll probably Say:" just change your nation and it’s done" but i can’t i need to end the thing i started :skull:

2 Likes

Nah

Personally my most recent games was almost victory for germany (playing as enginer support)

You we’re carring your team thats all the problem comes when You figth against more than 4 coordinate player with a casual/bot team and you

And isn’t funny is just the supreme suffrering :skull:

to be fair thats super rare…well its seems so for me anway…

then again…I play off peak…funnily enough I generally find soviet and allied team mates worse “generally” (not the faction, the players)

yeah in my recent games as germany I have also been winning (looks like the post worked)

Do the developers know this?

I do not know

And I know. If the developers have a favorite, it’s Germany.

1 Like

If people write posts like this can they please say :
Server selection, Time and BR, I think it helps.

BR2 axis is ok on Any, AM/ PM from my experience, BR3 is a little worse, BR4 is against BR5 so unpopular for some, incl me…

europe east europe br4 5