German tanks on Tunisia should use the DAK color scheme

Since theres gonna be an update to Tunisia may as well change the Paint on the German tanks to use the actual DAK desert cammo instead of the default grey one

summary: change the pziii j and pziv f2 desert colour scheme for the next update.

0 (1)
3119105867711572fb8ea3ee5e1dd2ab

images - 2023-08-19T103349.779
images - 2023-08-19T103339.016
0MXoovO
images - 2023-08-19T103057.587

23 Likes

I am hoping for some good customization option for Tunisia Axis as well. Especially for the Germans. I loved the way the DAK troops looked in Call of Duty 2. They had these white helmets, brown vests, goggles and scarfs. Currently many German units are wearing the default camouflage from the European theatre. This personally breaks the immersion for me a little bit. Though it makes sense as well since they didn’t have much supplies at the fag end of the conflict. But some kind of uniqueness would be much appreciated.

Even though what you mention is true, some German soldiers where issued continental uniforms in north afrika though id be awesome to get a chance to change them as well, also the desert pattern Germán soldiers look pretty good though as always they could be better.

Yep. I also mentioned this in my comment. But at the end of the day we all want our squads to look cool. The German assaulter squad looks especially great.

1 Like