Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

This is not a place for Bar talk about Germany… I ask all of you to return talk of the topic

I’m specifically talking about my objections to extending the research tree for factions so that “they are as deep as the Germans’ too.” The trees already have inappropriate weapons in them; there’s no room to go that wouldn’t simply exacerbate the problem.

This is the news topic of the small event… Not about research tree if you want have discussion about it open a suggestion or a mess room topic

I was directly responding to a comment made here by a Community Manager.

Im talking about your long discussion of this with khtk not about answer our community manager… Again I invite you to open s separate topic for talk about Germany tech tree don’t use the event topic…

I didn’t invite conversation with khtk.
He responded to my response to Movmav’s comment.

Since you say this is not the proper post for that discussion, I would like a separate thread created to further discuss that topic, but I’m not the one who initiated the conversation.

You can if you want and you have something to say about this argument, It become more visible to the staff and community, and make a topic who organize your idea make your point get Better understood

Remember, no Russian

2 Likes

Btw, is there any country other than Japan that actually used swords in WWII? :thinking:
I have a number of swords that I have acquired from past events but have not used them because I feel they are not historically accurate.
If you could provide examples of actual use, I might not mind using them.
WW2-Japanese-Sword

India they used the kukri who is a type of curved short sword more similar to a knife

3 Likes

hqdefault
I googled it, I see.
But that looks more like a knife than a sword. :thinking:

If you don’t like it go with the long sword then

1 Like

The Kuomintang and other Chinese forces. Their Dadao was unique.

2 Likes

yea China have 3 melee weapon according to Wikipedia which is Qiang spear, Dadao sword and Miao dao sword

so 1 spear 2 sword which is very nice but sadly we dont have China yet

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the day they add an Indian unit. They would look great with sabers.

It’s a great sword. If a Japanese sword and this were to fight, the Japanese sword might be snapped off.

Did they use it in WW2?

i mean it said ww2 on Wikipedia but i havent dig deeper yet

Does anyone know anything about this Guy?

Yes for close combat and ambush, like Japanese did with the katana

2 Likes

i think that “mad jack” churchill the crazy lad who go to battle with broad sword and long bow

i like him tbh

1 Like