Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

Thank you my Thai friends.
Well, the usual Veekay45 seizure.

It was tested as MG in 1920 but rejected, so is good material for gold older in both version

1 Like

oh i didnt know there was an MG version i got to look that up

https://modernfirearms.net/en/machineguns/great-britain-machineguns/beardmore-farquhar-eng/

1 Like

so it look kinda like dp27 but british that kinda cool

1 Like

Fictitious weapons. :roll_eyes:

Blud it’s not that deep they just want a revoling shotgun, I bet the Toz wasn’t normally issued but used by soviets due to the quantity

brass knuckles would be nice as reward but jeah ok one last sword will do it too
M1918_Trench_Knife

2 Likes

I also want a bowie knife.

3 Likes

sometimes i believe the community is more creativ then Devs… Devs are always choosing the easier decision… its ok but ja… Enlisted is full of Dreams and Hopes…

Today i watched a Video from Jackfrags on Youtube about HoW gReAt Battlefield5 is, after 2 minutes i closed that shit and did play Enlisted

1 Like

To quote keeper of firearms museum in London Jonathan Ferguson:

“This is a fancy sporting gun, this is not a military issue weapon by any stretch of the imagination and it makes zero sense for it to be where it is (WW2 combat)”.

To each their own.

I don’t think rare and weird stuff made before 1945 is “cool” and needs to be added.

I see your point it probably wasn’t likely but it would be fun for a gold weapon order

Bro, the men (and women) who fought in WW2 were not born for the military either.
Mankind was born to love and care for each other: …
Why not do the same in this thread? Let’s hug it out… :hugs:

1 Like

It’s relevant because the other factions’ weaponry already extends past the weapons that should be accessible in a WW2 game. Expanding the trees (except in the area of vehicles) would simply exacerbate the problem.

The M2 doesn’t belong
The M1C doesn’t belong in the tree (maybe a Gold Order)
The Federov doesn’t belong
The AT-44 doesn’t belong
Type Hei Automatic doesn’t belong

-The only country that should have assault rifles should be Germany
-American GIs should be the only ones with semi-automatic rifles. American riflemen should ARRIVE in the roster with Garands once they are unlocked.

All of these fakeries to create artificial “competitive balance” detract from the game

2 Likes

There are still many weapons and vehicles that can be added for other faction.

Lol other faction can’t but German somehow can have their Wunderwaffe?

yes…because they actually had them

What Wunderwaffe are you referring to at the first place?

Probably stg 44 and fg 42

honestly, “Wunderwaffe” is more applicable to German “super weapons” and not their small arms. The V series were “wunderwaffe”, the Me-262 was “wunderwaffe”, Bismarck was “wunderwaffe”, etc.

The StG44 was not the same thing. But the point of loosely using “wunderwaffe” to describe those changes is that as Germany was being squeezed and as Operation Barbarossa began to collapse, the Nazis placed extremely heightened emphasis on technology and new weapons changes as a propaganda tool to say “this is what will turn the tide back into our favor.”

Keep in mind that some of the small arms changes were by necessity to simplify their construction as Germany’s industrial base was obliterated from the sky, but they were still taken in the spirit of the “wunderwaffe”

I was using it shorthand for a more complex conversation. There are quite a few more angles to the topic, but the major point is that Germany’s war logistics were EXTREMELY complicated and they had dozens upon dozens of variants of small arms and vehicles that extended their baggage train and further complicated maintenance and repairs. It’s historical to have Germany have an extremely large tech tree and for the other nations to have more streamlined ones.

How is this related to the tiny running change variation of everything?