Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

If premium, I will purchase immediately

1 Like

Should see him after a few shots of Vodka…

1 Like

ooo fuck i wanna kiss you for adding those back in, ooo i wanna make love to you guys, thank you, wanted that British one so bad

1 Like

all the tanks are over tiered, besides the ho ri. Na To could be a br 4 type thing? but with no effective commander slot/ mg and guys whos heads are completely exposed to small arms fire, its hard to find a reason not to have it in br 3 where it is now, chi nu should be in br 3 aswell, but the problem with that is that now youll have a noob US players going against arguably the best anti infantry tank the japanese have.
once again, br1/2, br3/4, br5/?6?
pretty much fixes everything, just japan is lagging behind really bad right now for tank variety so their tier 4,5, and imaginary tier 6 just wouldnt be anything

1 Like

Please, please, please add the Ma Deuce

I don’t understand the necessity. It is a well known fact of history that the Germans were CONSTANTLY releasing new variants of everything and overcomplicating their logistics in the process.

They were all about the Wunderwaffe; it makes sense for them to have tons of tiny “running change” variations of everything. It doesn’t really make sense for any of the other nations to have that because it wasn’t done.

So nice to see my recent plea being heard :)))) Big respect for you

Oh yeahhh, saber events are always nice. I will proceed to arm my paratroopers with full set of sabers so they become elite of the elite (by being able to do anything, including charge) :>

3 Likes

Shpagin birthdays and we get a saber?

Never have been, just look at the login screens.

mean that?

if you have a desire to buy a pair of water pipes. Bearings, an electric lighter and charcoal. Perhaps it is.

2 Likes

images (1)

2 Likes

please give us the walther auto shotgun from the 1920s weimar republic as a german gold order gun :frowning:

5 Likes

Lol how is it relevant to what dev is saying?
Germany have way more stuff than other faction in game, so it is best to put focus on other countries.
It has nothing to do with history.

3 Likes

honestly if you were to get rid of everything in the tech tree that did not come out of Germany, you’d probably have something the size around the USA tech tree

lots of italian stuff, stuff from the czechs, from hungary, from austria, from france, you get the idea

3 Likes

Well don’t forget that US tech tree also has many British commonwealth stuff, so to have a fair comparison, you need to get rid of those thing.
Germany still have more stuff.

And this.

798px-Becker_shotgun

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i mean i cant find any source on where the farquhar hill were use and that was a ww1 gun that stop production way before ww2 happen but we have that so maybe the shotgun can be a GO?

3 Likes