Georgy Shpagin’s birthday

Oh my bad I was looking at what they were holding so I didn’t pay attention

There is no record of the military deploying a magic hammer that can generate ATgun from the air with just 10 swings. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro, If you call them AI-generated images, then all the photos your Iphone (or Google Pixel) can take are AI-generated images.
title-1665106903108
I don’t like AI-generated images either, but I don’t recommend playing the AI police because this is what happens. :wink:

Since this is off-topic, let’s get back to the topic of the wonderful saber that Shpagin has created. :thinking:

1 Like

the pilot of my 109 F4 has been named as thus

this guy, was the real life Maverick lol

Ive pretty much named my soldiers all these guys anyway in their roles…since their arent gold order soldiers of them

2 Likes

…wat-wait-wa-whoa, whoa, Shpagin’s Sabre? hold it cowboy
But indeed it is beautiful. All are very good looking, except for the Italian one (my fingers hurt when I think of one of my soldiers wielding that anti-ergonomic rectangular cross-section handle)

1 Like

The fact that Shpagin is giving out sabers on his birthday means that they must be sabers made by Shpagin.
Maybe…

1 Like

More dakka is always good, I also thought about having this gun in the game when the double barrel Type 100 came in