Fully implemented weapons only available in the editor

The BP weapon is the Mk. 2, the Mk.1 couldn’t use military ammo loads without breaking so they reinforced the receiver. You can even see it if you compare the two in game:
Mk.1
Mk.2

I mean, it would be fun to be able to use both.

Correct

You may be confusing the two models here. The Mk.1’s tended to break when the British tested them because the S&W engineers used civilian ammo loads to test them. The Mk.2’s were never used in combat, they were held in reserve during the war. And when they didn’t want to keep them in storage, they got rid of them like the British always do for some god forsaken reason, by cutting them up and dumbing them in the ocean. They did the same thing with the L96’s, and that was a damn good sniper rifle.

1 Like

It is surprising to see such a large number of unused firearms of minor modified versions in the game data.

I need these cuties

I was speaking about this weapon overall, not specific version of it.
But i could misremember some stuff.

Btw. I like the “fake mag”, as it seems the weapon has much more potent cartridge than it actually has.

Oh, ok.
Still, the reason why they threw them in the ocean is because the British government are dickheads who’d destroy something rather than make money/preserve history.

1 Like

I hope for as many of those weapons as possible to eventually come as standalone rewards, rather than tied to a specific squad.

It’s already here, just maybe not fully ready yet.

Also, most stuff here are around from Closed Beta times.

1 Like

Hang on… if they’ve already made the M1917 bayonet… why didn’t they give it to the M1917 Enfield?!

Welp, seems like one of these got added as a BP weapon… namely the Chatellerault M24/29