For the New Update for Japan

Since Japan is lack of High Penetration Tank it is good also to Include Japanese Tiger Tank next in next update.

Type 99 To-Ra (SdKfs 181 Panzer Ausf E “Tiger”)
images (90)
images (91)
images (92)

4 Likes

Before anyone claims that Japanese Tiger I isn’t realistic.
It fits in perfectly with AS-44.
Only 1 of both of AS-44 models in game ever existed, yet model 4 is available as a progression despite it was never used in combat.

Japanese Tiger is more realistic as it was at least deployed in actual combat.

Its only fair if other factions can have some prototype/trial equipment as well.

4 Likes

The second illustration is a manga by Motofumi Kobayashi.

After Japan became an ally of Germany, Japanese military officers went to Germany to inspect weapons and imported several aircraft and small arms for testing in Japan.
This is an FW190 with the Japanese flag painted on it.
images (4)

However, the Tiger tanks were probably only inspected in Germany, as there was no way to bring them into Japan.
Therefore, the Tiger should not be given to the Japanese army.
That is a fantasy that exists only in Kobayashi Motofumi’s manga.

1 Like

Me-109s and FW-190s may have been used in actual air combat in the Pacific.

the tiger 1 that was suppose to be given to japan was lent back to the wehrmatch. japan did get 3Ms and 3Ns iirc

1 Like

Japan realised that there is no way on earth that they can transport a Tiger I from Germany to Japan, so they throughly evaluated and tested the machine then leased it back to Germany.
But this still counts as actively serving in the IJA.

1 Like

I have a better idea
images (10)

3 Likes

yes as long as there’s a space montana

I saw this wall of text and thought it was spam.

nope a picture

my tiger hunters

1 Like

I would rather have chi-se (sloped armor chi-ri with bigger turret and the same gun on ho-ri) or chi-ri with 88mm type 99 aa gun as both these were projects at the end of ww2 to arm Japanese with better Medium tanks but I don’t mind tiger as it is in warthunder and it’s a unique squad probably gonna be event

Even if darkflow adds this tank rest assured it will be a premium tank. Won’t help much.