Flakpanzer best vehicle for invasion defense IMO

You can own infantry with it and own allied CAS at T5 because you’re always mobile. I’m finding it very fun in high tiers, even though it’s a tier 1v vehicle.

One of the reasons I like the new tier system. Many vehicles can be viable at any tier even if they are tier 1-2

4 Likes

been playing it myself. Lots of fun. Really looking forward to more SPAA

I would say this is one of the cross ALL BR exceptions though…as there is no competitor that does the same job.

Flame Panzer is another favourite that I find relevant at anytier, because there is nothing else that does what it does.

1 Like

What about Ta-Se?

I mean for germany (you have no other SPAA option for germany, making flakpanzer the only choice at any BR…when Whirbelwind gets added however…lolol)

1 Like

Were the German anti-aircraft vehicles given out at the event?
Damn, I missed that one.

1 Like

Yeah, the flakpanzer and the gazz AA truck. A must have in my book.

I am sad for you :frowning:

1 Like

I have GAZZ AA, but at the time I did not have time to get to the German AA. :neutral_face:
I would like to see an AA vehicle in the German tech tree or premier squad.

1 Like

It’s very cool. And effective.
Shoot down enemy plane, relocate, wait for enemy to spawn another plane, watch him attack your previous location, shoot him down again. Repeat. :smile:
As a rare event vehicle, imho it should remain that way.

1 Like

I don’t share this view. It’s basically worse Ta-Se. Mainly because it has 2 soldiers instead of 3.

Plus instantaneous overheat mechanic just make all ground vehicles with autocannons not very enjoyable to play for me personally. It like doing consistent math. You’ll never be able to fully utilize the fun potential of an automatic cannon properly.

1 Like

Same. Sadly I don’t have time to do those stupid events even though I’d like to :confused:

1 Like

The heat dissipation of anti-aircraft guns is too poor now
There is no way to effectively hit the aircraft.
Not to mention they will occupy the tank position