Flak 88 truck

I would love to see the flak 88 truck be added

3 Likes

would be cool if they added a squad that spawned in a light vehicle with different guns in tow

the squad could take up the slot of a vehicle so it would add a whole other vehicle squad Tank/Aircraft/Light Vehicle

i think that @anon71496945 was reffering to:

and speaking for this, i’m a bit ok and against.

the first one, being, it really depends where you would like to use this one.

normandy, it’s too sluggish for terrain and it might ending up getting stuck almost everywhere. not to mention, due to crew open top, you would have to sit in the spawn avoiding infantry. strafe runs are going to probably kill your whole crew in less than two seconds if spotted.

weather for moscow, it’s over kill for the tanks that they have. i don’t think everyone loves getting 1 tapped from this beast either. and you’re going to have an hard time due to how big this thing is and easy to be spotted.

but nontheless, an interestring vehicles. although, it’s hard to put it in action. perhaps in tunisia? maps are longer and those vehicles were somewhat used in afrika as well.

we’ll see. but unfortunately, is not present in the files:
( yet )

regarding tow guns, those are present in the files. don’t know what imply though:

immagine

and only the germans have those ( at the moment ).

yea i was thinking something along the lines of a light vehicle squad spawning in something like this

like make it so you can pull the gun to the spot you want then you gotta get out and detach it from the vehicle to use but also have it so you can re-attach it again and move it if need be

a bonus to using a light vehicle could be that it doesn’t take up one of the active vehicle spots when in game, that way each team could still have tanks and planes while other squads are towing large cannons in with light vehicles like the ones that are currently around the maps (cause i can see light vehicles creating a serious issue with vehicles if they counted towards the active vehicles a team can have at one time)

would really give premium players a bonus cause if both vehicle spots are taken they could still use the light vehicle squad if they have it on there active squads beside their heavy vehicle :thinking:

All we need right now is Sd.Kfz. 251 in any form in the game

I’d rather a build-able 88