Fedor Tokarev's birthday

garish but fun

3 Likes

Yeah, as if I’m rich enough to attempt to do that without the discount. RN, I have, like, 10 silver to my name.

1 Like

They could atleast give a sword to get with the pistol

What you see here is our artist’s art style. Them not only create pictures for event announcements, comics too, you can compare it.

As far as i remember, this - only time we used AI picture for news.

11 Likes

Looking good :face_with_monocle:
Can we get some sabres in the next mini-event? Pleeaase

1 Like

Nice! @_Movmav when is the big show?

The first one is the akt 40 carabine who is a smaller avt 40

Where did our updates go? Are you using the event to stall?

2 Likes

Oh that one is kinda neat.

Oh no… you’re infected… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I was honestly expecting the update today… I just hope this small delay is due to them fixing a lot of bugs in the game and perfecting the disappointing rocket artillery mechanic among other things.

3 Likes

The hope still remains.

1 Like

Well I’m not gonna say no to grabbing a nice pair of TT’s! :wink:

4 Likes

Why set tasks at 6 and 8? Doing so means players can only miss one task or risk missing out. This is more of an issue this event as one of the tasks is semi auto rifle kills which will prove difficult for new players to achieve due to the lack of semiautomatic weapons at low BR.

Is there any documentation to show that such a pistol actually existed?

IMG_2873

16 Likes

It depends on how the gun was blued and the type of steel the gun was made of, but it is definitely a real color the metal can take.

Perhaps it’s just a bit of rust? :laughing:

BTW the pistol is probably only useable for the USSR army?

Yep

1 Like

I’ve seen this red finish a lot on postwar Soviet refurbished surplus firearms. I’ve mainly seen this finish on replacement parts, eg. dust cover, small random internal parts, extractors. Personally I’ve come across the following postwar Soviet refurbs with red parts, Walther P-38, K-98K, Soviet Mosin 91/30, SVT-40.

Actually, red (plum) color blueing is a uncommon phenomenon that can be found in weapons from various countries and time periods.

6 Likes