Faustpatrone 42 and a few AT suggestions

Funny

1 Like

mg 45 is different

2 Likes

MG45 is not better, but same as StG 45, both are produced and stored at the end of the war

1 Like

Panzerfoust as their use was recommended in a directive by Marshal Zhukov as the Red army approached Berlin also their are some German mains who would rather let the Soviet’s keep their panzerfaust

1 Like

Good, then give captured, lend and lease gears back to everyone else

1 Like

They already have half of our captured arsenal when it comes to the AT weapons so let’s have our capture PPSH back

1 Like

I prefer the Soviets not to get the Breda back that is my one issue I am fine with the Germans getting back the PPSH as I use it in some of my German Squads

Not gonna happen we get all the things back And the soviets can have their momento back as well and the new players need to experience how trash that weapon is on the Soviet side as well

fine then the people will just use it as a simi automatic rifle also get the Soviets will get back their base Thompson M21/28

1 Like

Everything goes in fantasy land now

already has when you have entire soviet squads withe SVTs the only unit to known to be fully equipped with semi automatic and automatic weapons was The 1st Czechoslovak Independent Field Battalion German squads fully equipped with FG42s, STGs and G43 ZH-29s US in Europe with M1941 Johnson rifles and M2 carbines your would only see Soviet and German squads with only semi automatic and automatic weapons acting as raiding teams

1 Like