Factions reinforced (Weapons and equipment)

This is a list of equipment that was used by each of the factions that was either removed, never added to the game, purchased in adequate enough quantities or lent leased. That would help fill gaps in with the Tech Trees. This also includes weapons trialed before the end of the war and pressed into the hands of soldiers before mass production.

USA/UK

Rifles:

Lee Medford rifle, BR II:
Lee-Metford_Mk_II

• 5 round bolt action.

Enfield No. 5 “Jungle Carbine”, BR III/IV:

• Has a bayonet lug and bayonet. Made by the UK. 10 round.

Enfield no.5 “jungle Carbine” Sniper, BR III/IV:
enfield_jc_1a

• Scoped variant of the Jungle carbine. Bayonet was removed.

SMGs:

Sterling SMG “Patchett Machine Carbine Mk 1” , BR IV:
unnamed

• Made by the UK and Trialed in 1944. Used in more limited amounts during Battle of arnhem by airborne forces.
  • Has a higher muzzle velocity ( 390 m/s) than the trash Thompsons. Accepts 32 and 50 round sten/ lanchester magazines or 34 round sterling magazines. 550 ROF.

45 - Remington Thompson 1923, BR V:
1923Thompson_Original

• Higher muzzle velocity than the standard Thompson (440 m/s). Made in more limited numbers.

LMGs:

BAR 1918 (40 Round), BR IV:

post-258340-0-55233500-1451725360

• Mainly used with AA emplacements, and rare cases of MG emplacements.

Anti tank:

M9A1, BR IV:

• largely the same as the M9, on both halves of the weapon you can see the variant.
  • This can finally be a higher tier anti-tank for America, giving 140 - 180 mm Armor pen.
Italy/Germany

Rifles:
Gewehr 98/40, BR I:
600px-35M_Puska

• Originally a Hungarian service rifle, Re Chambered for German ammunition. 5 round bolt action.

LMGs:

VMG 1927/MV 31, BR III:
MG-Vollmer_in_der_WTS_Koblenz

• 50 round magazine, Good option besides the MG-34 seeing it is this the only tier III.

Mg-81, BR V:
400px-MG_81_Infantry_2

• Belt fed, finally Germany can go above 75 round magazines.

Anti Tank:

Solothurn S-18/100, BR II/III:
6485d2ead5aab872734247981a3e4314

• Already in the games files The work’s already done for it. 10 round magazine. 45mm armor pen at 90°.
USSR

Rifles:
Rukavishnikov self-loading sniper rifle, BRII:
RDT_20240715_1905522742827216807053904

• Above picture with scope mount, presumably for the PE x 3.4 scope. 5 round semi auto.

SMGs:

Korovin 1934, BR I:
pistolet-pulemet-korovina-pistolet-pulemet-velikoj-otechestvennoj-vojni

• Crudely built 25 round SMG, made by the same maker of the Korovin pistol.

Thompson 1928, BR III:
in-1942-america-sent-the-soviets-m1928a1-thompson-machine-v0-msowqxniqk6c1

• 20 round stick mag version of the Thompson. Lend leased by the USA.

LMG:

Bren Gun MK I, BR II:

• Supplied by the UK through lend lease.
    This would make a good alternative to the Madson MG.

Lewis Gun, BR III:
RDT_20240715_1614392486056235226782530

• Pictured above This looks to be Stalingrad. Yet another lend lease weapon from the UK.

Anti tank:

PTR-82, BR IV:
foto_2-_ptr-82_i_rpm-82_1943-uprav

• 82 mm launcher first developed in 1943. Trialed at NIPSVO.
Japan/puppets

Rifles:

Vz. 24, BR I:
Vz._24_rifle

• purchased in mass from Germany because the aging type 38 was proving ineffective.

Type 44 carbine, BR I:
Rifle_Type44 (1)

Type 5, BR IV:

• A later modification of the type 4 made in small amounts before the end of the war.

Murata shotgun, BR I:
muratashotguns

• Single fire bolt action shotgun.

Type 97 81mm mortar, Tier IV:
Type_97_Infantry_Mortar

• Japan badly needs a higher tier mortar.

These are not the only things that can be put on this list, but as this is taking hours to compile and put together looking at the research I will let some point come out with a part 2 to this.

8 Likes

Well might as well add a picture for MV31 its largely same as VMG 1927 except that it uses MG 13 mag here a picture

Well Lewis gun for USSR was premium so I don’t know about adding it in TT but there are tons of MGs that can fill BR 3 for USSR like K-P-315

This has 50 round mag also it is chambered for intermediate cartilage like RD-44
other wise we can add one of Federov MG

Its in 6.5 and has 50 round

Well we have a lot of option for semi-auto for Japan I wouldn’t want to get same weapon with little modification on TT anyhow since we are adding stuff to TT might better to change this to ZH-29 or ZH-32 with 10 round mag

But otherwise its a cool post thx for it I enjoyed it

2 Likes

Guess he forgets about that (lewis gun) luckily I still have the squad to flex whenever DF decided to make +/-0

1 Like

The AS-44 model 5 is also a premium weapon. But they saw fit to add that to the tree. That’s the only reason why I said the Lewis gun. But both of those LMGs are great alternatives for BR III.

As for the ZH-29, they have the same weapon as the Germans within the editor tagged with ZH-29 JP for Japan The only difference is this has a five round magazine. ZH-32 would be nice though.

Its model 4 not 5, 4 is the premium one while 5 is the tech tree one but again I wouldnt mind having lewis gun in tech tree though there are domestic LMGs that could fit there

Probably they named type Otsu as ZH-29 JP in editor since its a direct copy of ZH-29 captured in china anyhow I think if Im not mistaken there was a variant of type Otsu with 10 round mag of course there is also Kijirō Nambu Prototype semi-auto

Here I found the chart
The second one is type Otsu and the carbine variant(1060mm) of it has 10 round

Add this to BR 2 so I can skip shitty madsen and get DP-27 box mag

1 Like

Both the model 4 and the model 5 are premium squads. I have both.

Why they put it in the tree I’m not sure, because it’s already a premium squad. That’s the main reason I said they’d be capable of doing it with the Lewis gun.

The Madson really is garbage, That’s the whole reason I proposed another BR II LMG. They also could have brought back the breda mod 30. But I’d rather see a new item, especially because the Breda is also kind of garbage.

That would make a good possible weapon for Japan. Hopefully we can find something to get them above BR II snipers. Everybody else has a semi-auto they’re the only ones with bolt actions.

model 5 premium came after normal TT version

I remember that, but is it going to matter if it came before or after? I’m hoping it doesn’t.

it kinda does tho since soviet para can change weapon while everyone else cant otherwise the people who bought the lewis will basically get kick in the ball for buying a unique premium that later just become “soldier skin”

That’s fair. Is unfortunate as it is. But I’m sure another BR III could easily take its place.

Breda is shit, so skip to MG-13 box mag which is better than that. Only good thing about italian is just the smgs thats all. 40 round Beretta M1 with higher ROF is better than MP-40 with 32 round mag