Extending the current Battle Pass season

Noice

1 Like

Prefect

1 Like

There was also 50 mag version
And since Americans would also want something with high capacity then add BAR with 40 rounds

3 Likes

I dont think these are 50 round if you mean these these are 30 round magazine mostly possibly 25 round

I mean it would be funny trying to reload a 50 round mag if those even existed with 2 , 25 strippers
3sfffapxnsk81

4 Likes

Also DF 15th of august is VJ day so maybe do a small event giving somthing cool like I dont know maybe Howard Francis 7.63mm SMLE(Semi-automatic with 12 round)

4 Likes

King tiger and sniper stg is enough nice treat

Well the fedorov doesn’t kill in one shot, so what?

Simple thought process nothing else it doesent have to do anything with one shot kill which federov cant do unless the guy you are going against doesn’t have vitality. Federov fires rifle rounds so doese MKB-42(g) they both have low mgazine size and both would have higher damage than normal AR chambered for intermediate round (AR chambered for intermediate round doese 9.6 damage one exception being MKB35 which does 10 damage while Federov doese 12.6 damage )

1 Like

i could see BF1942 Mod BF1918 here.it is really nice mods.even achieve iron sight under 2000 game Engine.

Tbh, Federov should be reclassified to SF rifle. It has more in common with Type Hei Auto than with any other AR.

2 Likes

Good at least I can take a couple of weeks worth of break from this game.

1 Like

A tactical kick should be made available in order to move the pesky objects on the floor

1 Like

new tech tree guns or vehicles when?

the hitbox is quite funny

Maybe something more between that and what we have now. Kind of like War Thunder originally had before they dialed it down. This game is a fair bit newer so maybe it could handle what the other Snail engine couldn’t… being infantry that’s a big if

Maybe at the least something like (don’t hate me for saying it) CoD vanguard had where some is destructible but ALL can be shot through. Small debris and aesthetics have physics/destruction ie coffee tables and chairs while walls are just bullet buffers depending on caliber

1 Like