Extending Current Season and Clearing Excess Items from the Battle Pass Shop

They already said they match similiar tier together so BR or not is always something similiar

Fair enough. Honestly, I’m hoping either for straight up tier based MM or tier-matched BR at first. It could be messy as shit, but I think less messy than assigning BRs like war thunder immediately.

Classic. At least this will give me time to finish the battle pass, I was going to be like 1-2 days short without the extension.

By the way, the red “sovietwave” picture of a comissar with a nagant revolver used for executions = proof devs are “commie enthusiasts”. Judge freely.

2 Likes

Yeah, shocking. A business trying to sell something.

Shocking. Last attempt to milk stagnating playerbase before screwed War Thunder conversion happened.

5 Likes

but i use gold to buy golden weapons and golden soldiers. you don’t have enough cards to buy all of them.

1 Like

Over more than 50 items like golden vehicles and soldiers need to buy before they remove, those will cost about 300 dollars. Please give us a 50% discount to clear the BP shop as a big sale.

my bad, i mean new levels in techtree

1 Like

No doubt. I just watched RetoMoto and TLM milk a stagnant player base as well. It didn’t end well. But businesses gonna grab the dollar. It’s what they do.

Is there any sense in getting the Spitfire Vc trop so that it’s instantly avaialble once its squad is unlocked or 4 x 20mm hispanos are as useless as they sound compared to Dauntless’ bombs and Beaufighter rockets?