Extended Garand Family of Weapons

Here I’ll place some guns developed by Garand that isn’t added to the game as of the time being and it would be nice if the devs considered to add some of these weapons

Garand Light Carbine - Chambered : .30 cal | Firing Modes : Semi-Auto

Primer Actuated Rifle (semi auto springfield) - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Semi Auto

T3E1 Rifle - Chambered : .276 | Firing Modes : Semi Auto

T20E2 Rifle - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Select Fire

T20E2HB Rifle - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Select Fire

Remington T22 Rifle - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Select Fire

Remington T22HB Rifle - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Select Fire

Remington T23 Rifle (upside down stock) - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Select Fire

Pacific War Board Rifle (shortened garand for paratroopers/Tankers) - Chambered : .30-06 | Firing Modes : Semi Auto

*Disclaimer: I definitely missed some other of his creations but feel free to add them

7 Likes

Always happy to see more guns chambered in .30 Carbine

Man Garand really did do a LOT of work. It’s a shame he’s only remembered by the one gun

Great post mini-me

1 Like

Why is that buttstock inverted? Was there an reason for that?

I would rather none of these guns be in this game if they will make them useless with their sights.

Why would anyone do that…

Seems like AI generated garand.

2 Likes

Some of those would be battle rifles, giving America an equivalent to the FG42

And what would be german equivalent to m2c?

1 Like

I don’t believe every faction needs an explicit one to one counter. Now of coarse there’s nothing wrong with adding any piece of content, I just mean that there shouldn’t be a mentality that they can’t add X because Y. I don’t even think Germany has anything related to the M2 carbine. But they have tons of SMGs and Assault rifles

And plus there’s still the debate if automatic carbines should go to Assaulters

Ugh…hideous

1 Like