Expanding the front line!

Thanks!

Hope we can have more levels. Normandie is now full of bots in both sides(but in different time) compared with April.

1 Like

I really hope you are preparing the invasion of the Reichstag, I saw some Seelow heights somewhere what can be cool but a battle of Berlin without the capture of the Reichstag isn’t a battle of Berlin.

2 Likes

Hope we will also face bigger cities in Moscow eventually.

4 Likes

So, the next week’s update must be very very large. All three existing campaigns will get new maps and missions. And new levels for those three. Also the most game changing part–ticket&soldier levels system change.

2 Likes

Mmmh, people can say what they want… But maps in Enlisted are great.

I’m loving the Tunisia maps so far. ALL buildings can be entered, ALL.

And those two new maps? They look amazing as well. Can’t wait to go in the quarry where I believe bolt actions will reign again! ( :heart: )

:+1:

11 Likes

Wow these look great - can’t wait to try out a james bond style shoot out on the river boats!

1 Like

“We continue to get acquainted with the achievements of the national economy near Moscow” - This is the version from the Russian-language section

Medieval tower?In lower right corner?

Beautiful!
Tactical play is something lots of fps are missing nowadays. Seeing so many buildings with great interiors that you can go into and use, so much rubble to climb up and nest on and so many other little places to take cover as well as your plans for even digging your own is always great to see.

Yeah worse weather to get advantage to you ( germans) and make us ( americans) to see complete ****. Its impossible already to see germans in bunkers ( bcs of that stupid mist ) and you want to make it even worse ? Germans already are getting free kills on beach and as I see they don t have enough ( what do you want ? automatic kills ?)

Are you stupid or trolling ? I asked to make it cloudy like on the next Normandy map that will come and take off the sun because it wasn’t sunny at all on the D-day. That change nothing for the gameplay, it’s only better for the immersion. Atm it’s even worse since there is a terrible bloom with the sun.
By the way you’re talking about mist, you think Germans have x-ray to see through the mist? I’m the first that dislike this shit

1 Like

Not only that, but the number of detailed maps and alternatives inside the map they can pump in a few months it’s just pure gold on my eyes.

I used to play hng, and lack of maps was always a downside for most community.

As long as they keep pumping content and with all bug fixes, supporting them feels a right thing to do.

It’s by far, one if not the best development on a game I saw over all this years of fps shooters. The only downside for me, it’s the lack of daily comunication/answers on the forum direcly from them.
Overall GG. 10/10 content to enjoy without getting bored.

2 Likes

+The devs of DW doesnt spam rivers to balance the maps like Reto did.

1 Like

or worst, bushes :X

1 Like

Ah. I remember the good ol’ 'Nam adventures with my M3A1 in the Netherlands.

You forgot about the rocks. They put rocks EVERYWHERE to prevent tanks from moving :laughing:

But still… I loved h&g

4 Likes

and now they are unbelievable huge. LOL

2 Likes

It would be cool if they gave engineers those dynamite pole things and sticky bombs (for heavy tanks in the future too) to demolish obstacles on the way of tanks. It can get very crazy sometimes, specially on the beach.

The battle at the quarry reminds me another front:

this one

kép

(It would be funny, if it wasn’t real…)

Will there be perhaps boats here as well?

1 Like