Expanding Terraforming

Jumbo 76? Are you fucking serious at this point? Yes the panther is dumb but what we dont need is yet another indestructable tank that will be even better than the panther. Shermans should get APHE, The jumbo should be replaced by a sherman (105) and after m10 sherman 76. We dont need more of these tanks that are uncounterable - Panther, jumbo

i dont even know why he’s asking for a 76, the AP dont do shit even with the 76 anyway.

uhhhh the m10 is 3.3 br in war thunder and panther is 5.3 and that’s fair to you? and in case u missed the dev blog but there adding the first tiger so not in Normandy yet but its only a matter of time so yes its time for jumbo 76

would you rather me request the m36 Jackson or m 26 perishing

Well genius, so not to “depend on the team”, what if, the large backpack is given an extra slot for the shovel.

This poster needs help

The M62 APCBC on the M10 is great
Though the turret on the Panther will still eat some rounds if you don’t aim right near the gun

1 Like

I am gonna make a post about this. The nomandy tanks are a damn mess and i will try to offer a solution but i doubt the devs care

they care in there weird own way

The only campaigns that tank VS tank that it’s actually worth fighting on is in berlin and Moscow.

The rest it’s just a mess imo. Maps, tanks what ever. Just a mess.

2 Likes

i dont use that shit of a TD using a p47 is a faster better and more efficent way to do it, and i still can use the jumbo.

Fully agreed. Berlin especially - starter tanks can kill anything

1 Like

Probably even t34 and pz4 will have a chance to destroy is1 and tiger 1…

2 Likes

Not probably, definetely. T34 could penetrate tigers hull easily if its not angled and PZ4 should be able to kill IS1

1 Like

I’m glad to know that.

Let’s hope for that. Untill tiger 2 and is2 comes, berlin is still an amazing campaign to play both sides.

Axis berlin is still the best campaign to play. Imo ofc.

3 Likes

Agree on that.

Since the tiger will be added now the only thing that i will be missing in Berlin and its a big puzzle piece if you will -STG44. It feels completely incomplete without it.

3 Likes

I know right :frowning:

Ever since I played with it in alpha I miss it so much lol

StG is love

StG is life.

3 Likes

Amen.

Too bad its only on Normandy, that campaign has TERRIBLE maps. Except omer but i never get it lol

1 Like

outstanding, Great adition to a great game.

neat

2 Likes