Event 100 round Bren MK1

I think we should have a Bren MK1 with a 100 round Pan mag it would be overall more unique compared to most things

Generally people whom used these mags didn’t had it come with AA sites they stared at nothing

Overall I think it’s a gun that would be interesting thing to have as a Event squad or Premium squad or it can be by itself in a event

14 Likes

We already have that with event paratrooper

1 Like

Bren and Vickers are not the same. Bren has lower rate of fire than Vickers.

6 Likes

The Vickers mk1 go is not even close to comparison to the Bren Mk1 even by looks alone

This the gun ur talking about btw

6 Likes

The only difference I see are the wheel at the side of the gun the rest is almost identical.

Are you high or blind? Or both? The Vickers isn’t even related to the Bren, it’s a further development of the Vickers-Berthier.

6 Likes

I would love that!

It could be easily a tech tree weapon foldered with Browning A6. Just as equivalent for British squads.

plus I am still waiting for some proper BR5 British assaulter weapon.

3 Likes

where is the Parrot? We need his opinion on that…

4 Likes

I’m sure Those doesn’t exists

:parrot:

3 Likes

I am sure some prototypes which would fit such role did exist.

It wouldn’t from the UK anyway they did just sten like variant… Like the sterling or welgun… If exist would come from one of the colony

1 Like

Well, they could add Sterling with supressor and 50 mag from lanchester as high BR weapon.
But I guess it should have to be limited to armory event.

4 Likes

From US for example

Spoiler

4 Likes

Come to think of it, I haven’t seen him around lately.

What did you do to him?

5 Likes

Cat ate him.

4 Likes

Wha…? No, it’s not me.

4 Likes

He is still around, sometime I catch him liking one of my posts, but he got tired of community being so hostile towards him and is being far less active.

I guess he just decided that there is no point in wasting his time arguing with people over bugs and exploits that DF won’t fix for months anyway.

1 Like

I see.
If he could have written as clearly as you did, he could have had the discussion he wanted to have and the community would not have turned hostile.

atleast he was funny and did have some points

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree

Well, I’m sure there are more fun things to do than talk to the aggressive people on this forum, so if Parrots has found something else meaningful to do, that’s a good thing.

3 Likes