Essential Improvements for Tanks

i fully support this exept the AP mines, seems a little op, but still, everything else i fully agree with

Time for an update: it’s been 5 months since this thread was posted and only 1 of these points has been implemented (#11 - resupply stations in Invasion).

Unfortunately, #3 is still not possible, when you turn your head head as commander the turret rotates as well.

Now, we’ve seen customization added since then, but it’s still far away from what I proposed in #10 - it’s simply so odd that in a WW2 game we can’t have random (!) turret numbers and national insignia on tanks (basic stars or crosses).
I honestly wouldn’t believe it if someone told me devs want to milk the players so hard, they’ll lock balkenkreuz behind a $3 paywall.
Paid customization should be tuning the vehicle to your own liking, not fixing its looks to tolerable condition.

Additionally, a lot of vehicles, even in the latest Stalingrad campaign, have been shipped with pitch black inner sides of their hatches.
Is it really that difficult to create a placeholder ‘metallic’ looking hatch texture with a couple of bolts at least?

Speaking ot tank interiors, I know this sounds ludicrous when we don’t even have non-black tank hatches, but is there any chance to see some kind of tank interiors detailed when moving from vision port to vision port as commander and some quick animation with tank insides when moving in and out of the hatch (related to #4)?

Obviously it would be foolish to expect IL-2 Tank Crew levels of detail but would be nice not to live n a pitch black void box we currently have in Enlisted.

And while we’re at it I’m once again asking for realistic tank engine and shot sounds (BA-11 and Tiger do not sound the same), as well as optics and sights specific to each nation at least:

Literally every other game has them.

Come on, I thought you were War Thunder tank enjoyers, why is everything so crude and cheap.