Enlisted Returns to Steam!

But Enlisted has a huge advantage. It’s the only good ww2 fps that isn’t some pseudo milsim and is not older than 10 years.
I think it has quite the potential to expand its playerbase.

Ohh, maybe with exception of BF:V.

3 Likes

And it the game with lot of prototype and niche ww1 gun which is nice

I will give it positive review later when I link my account

1 Like

Steam achievements is fixed. Relaunch the game to get your achievements in steam if you linked accounts.

11 Likes

what kinda enlisted magic is this? im actually getting better fps than the launcher version and it even on higher graphic for me

now i might actually play on steam but buy on normal launcher because of this ngl

Once an hour on steamcharts
After around 5min past the hour mark.

Also

1st on trending games right now

5 Likes

Been browsing the reviews on Steam, pretty lame that the tourists can write reviews after playing the game for <20 minutes. Bunch of salty Steambois calling the game Pay2Win???

1 Like

saw ur review yesterday. even gave u a reward :smiley:

2 Likes

New achievements do get unlocked but old ones didn’t transfer and i can’t do them again

nvm, finally unlocked

it’s growing

2 Likes

Not to be that guy but…

Don’t worry, I knew you meant rocket artillery but the image of radios falling on the enemy is too funny to me.

They still are not working for me.

1 Like

We have some issues with achievements due to lots of players playing, they are still being worked on as we speak and hopefully fixed soon! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Enlisted incorrectly linked to my old WarThunder Gaijin account. I wonder if there is a way to link my current account to Steam.
So far Gaijin Support told me to “wait”

Got my account linked on Steam. Everything went over flawlessly. Well done.

2 Likes

Any update on this? @Euthymia07