Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

yeah, that’s a skip for me tbh

1 Like

They werent even worth the 5$ i paid for them, and now i will get nothing i guess

2 Likes

Oh im buying the top full bundle, didnt buy any of these and the few rare vehicles are sweet!

Holy mother of cashgrab this is bad

3 Likes

Uh.

That’s… very pricy…

Df, that is not how you pierce the market…

4 Likes

It’s upto You whether is it worth it. For me it isn’t. For someone else this is a great deal.

1 Like

I will say this should have come with the 1 free premium slot; very much would incentivise getting low BR premiums then to fit your lineups

4 Likes

It’s funny how we are unable to purchase those more expensive bundles on steam. (Because of 30% reasons)

1 Like

For some reason i seriously thought the prices would be 10 40 and 60/80

1 Like

So you get M3 and Beretta + 500 gold. For $20 i would expect for them to give us some cool tank and also MG13 extended. What a scam.

2 Likes

Even in my wildest imagination i wouldn’t expect for DF/Gaijin to be this greedy.

A premium APC for 25 bucks is much more worthwhile, 6 men squad, can be used on both high and low BR.
These packs are just retired horrible premiums that shouldn’t have returned to the store.

2 Likes

I was expecting actual new content for the packs like minor nation rifle squad for 5 EUR, and a tier V assaulter squads for 20 EUR.

2 Likes

I disagree imho, but they’re clearly overpriced af

1 Like

hey why is this offer not in the store?

What a way to scam new players.

3 Likes

Doesn’t new players gets a “secret” bundle with 4 old premiums squads and 15 days of premium account for around 2k gold?

If nothing has changed, yes they do.

https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?title=Reinforcements-Deluxe-Bundle

There will be no new players when they see $20 and no reviews no player count aka dead game.

2 Likes