Enlisted is coming to Steam!

Good luck with Steam reviews when more people see Tiger 2 in Stalingrad and Moroccan bathrobe boys in Normandy.

15 Likes

Achievements, plus hours count in your steam profile. So basicly some cool usual features that steam have. If you don’t want to, then don’t с:

2 Likes

yes thank you, I actually already read those news.
I would just like to know when will we hear something about the changes.

3 Likes

As always, soon

1 Like

They will find that pretty funny. Considering they’re used to war thunder time travel.

2 Likes

I rather have all the money go to the developer so I will keep using the client.
Thanks for the answer!

4 Likes

:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m genuinely curious: is it not better to stay directly with Gaijin instead of Steam?

For example. Will things in shops cost a little more on Steam than on direct Gaijin shop?

3 Likes

China region is inaccessible, too bad!

Nice

I hope there will be no problems, as i tried to connect my gaijin account to steam already when i tried to play warthunder. Only to be told i can’t even get new player bonus as i was not “new player” somehow.

Probably it will be same in costs except that some % goes to steam instead of DF

4 Likes

i would assume it is, as you not going through a 3rd app to play?, and them adding there cut to stuff bought?

2 Likes

As far i know, China have their own version of Enlisted.

4 Likes

Even if you have a Steam account, you’ll still be able to buy stuff over the net page, right? That’s how it works with Warthunder. You just don’t want to buy through Steam.

6 Likes

But I want to play the steam version of Enlisted on steam in China.

4 Likes

Im afraid there is little DF can do, China has a separate version because of local laws.

5 Likes

And why they can’t put this seperated version on steam as well? Steam can surely make it visiable only to Chinese IPs.

1 Like

It’s usually this way. Honestly all Steam will host, is the Enlisted launcher.exe

Rest will be hosted by Gaijin as usual.

So. For us here, who are already using Gaijin portal directly Steam is unnecessary.

However, opening the Valves™ is great to bring many more pc players. More pc players is good.

8 Likes

I am not even sure if I do have steam account already or not. Since I do use the same account I used to play with WT on steam.
I am honestly confused how all of this works.

With respect,

Enlisted Reinforced is a stupid name. Should simply be called Enlisted.

symbolizing the recent massive changes to the game

Which on steam is meaningless, as it was not released on steam before. Anyway this is only my opinion.
Should give the game a minimal player influx.

19 Likes